No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch Notes for September 5th and Introducing Blessing Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should make it permanent with a leveling system. Each level increases by 5% and costs more and more kyanite to level each time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daftone View Post
      They should make it permanent with a leveling system. Each level increases by 5% and costs more and more kyanite to level each time.
      At last good update for Noncashers and what? Ofc cashers want nerf it.
      You was 10k br higher then someone before update,now with bless wheel you have same or more
      Kynite hard to get? I get over 25k per day.. Or more with spire rewards
      Good luck and take what you get...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarrow View Post
        lol r u kiddin me each class have weakness ya archer can crit crit crit and do armor armor and knight is dead mage aoe aoe aoe knight and troops r dead and btw mage have high rate of rage consumption so dont tell me low low rage lol what else can we say knight keep trying to kill troops hardly and then mage heal them again like nuthin happen no skill to direct attack on player and i would like to comment about the tank lol i saw mage tanking in moon nightmare and he have lower hp than me and i have 60k hp btw , and he could tank all bosses even last boss also i saw many times archers tanking dont tell me knights r tanks cause any class can tank lol

That just means you don't know what you are doing when playing a knight. Knights are awesome you just need to learn to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by R214761888 View Post
          This is complete bulls hit. I spend ALOT of money on my account to be the best, now any noob with a bit of kynite can be better? I feel im being ripped off ...again. everytime this game makes a change its for the
          worse or for R2games financial gain. This game is already way to expensive. Kynite isnt easy to aquire either. This could be the thing that makes me quit this game.
          Cry moar okay? This helps everyone in the long run and kyanite isn't easy to get but it isn't hard either. Do spire everyday you can asure at least 10k right there depending on how far you can get to. Also plunder and make sure to plunder people who are close to your lvl for the highest amount of kyanite. Do guild blessing and get lvl 3 kyanite plants. Once you max out your current techs kyanite starts to stack up.

Comment

• from what i read, pots are not accepted for the br quest, but the whell blessing it is. i am right?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              Wow, that had to suck, didn't see anything around forums about it. Glad they fixed it then
              I had noticed it last week. But then yesterday I thought it had already been fixed since I got all 5, but I was the one who had created the room. Still they should have done a better job explaining what they fixed.
              Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
              Character Name: TinkerBelle
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Dishonored
              Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• and if your Guild does Divine Altar you get some Kyanite just for participating.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  They fixed that long time ago lol. I get 200 and 400 still.
                  they didn't fixed it... i get 20-80 on s250

Comment

• Originally posted by R217939839 View Post
                    they didn't fixed it... i get 20-80 on s250
                    I get anywhere from 10-400 vouchers on a spin...the fixed applied to all sources of vouchers such as your tree and the mid/end of month check-in bonuses.

Comment

• when will the academy wheel be finishing as its killing the game

Comment

• leaving the bless wheel aside, anyone else noticed they changed the time of resource quarries again?
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• What I am thinking is... find a way to reduce the amount of Troop Count gained from Blessing Wheel.

This part is what most ppls are crying about.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            What I am thinking is... find a way to reduce the amount of Troop Count gained from Blessing Wheel.

This part is what most ppls are crying about.
                            I like my 1800 tc! xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                              when will the academy wheel be finishing as its killing the game
                              How is it killing the game? LOL also no it's a perma feature so save that kyanite. You will need it especially when wilds and plunders are gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                How is it killing the game? LOL also no it's a perma feature so save that kyanite. You will need it especially when wilds and plunders are gone.
                                Good for us we get new ways to get kynite

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X