Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 mins for euro They are not coming .. lets face facts. R2 have bent us over and stuck it in us again...

Comment

• 6 hours 5 minutes till deadline

Comment

• Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
        6 mins for euro They are not coming .. lets face facts. R2 have bent us over and stuck it in us again...
        Well their lose not ours.
        Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
        Player name: WampyreGirl
        Guild Name: Eternity
        Player Level: 76
        BR: 170k
        Curent Mood:
        Angry

Comment

• deadline has ended and surprise - NOTHING yet.....
          really nice...

Comment

• yup.. they can kiss goodbye to my ''decent'' amount of spending. Vip and a few balens a month just to keep me interested from now on . This game seemed great when i first started on 178... good events.. cheap mounts. Since then it has just gone downhill but the funny thing is i still like playing and working towards the new gear!!! Why oh why can't you sort your act out r2

Comment

• nothing for western servers..............

Comment

• 7 hours 53 to go then....

Comment

• What a great Hall of Fail event

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuris6 View Post
                    What a great Hall of Fail event
                    R2 Hall of Shame

Comment

• not exactly, western servers have deadline no.2 at 23:59 which is 7 hours 44 mins to go

Comment

• If we did not get ours i don't think western servers will now tbh

Comment

If we did not get ours i don't think western servers will now tbh
                          time will tell, at least I will use my holy ( useless for archer) matk to make lv 7 determination.......

Comment

• damn you are still running with the m attack astral? I took mine off 48 hours after the end of event as the mod said we would be ok. I have a ss anyway so i hope i don't get screwed more than we have now Fingers crossed for you dude

Comment

• lol i told you NE its the weekend they are all out spending our hard earned money

Comment

damn you are still running with the m attack astral? I took mine off 48 hours after the end of event as the mod said we would be ok. I have a ss anyway so i hope i don't get screwed more than we have now Fingers crossed for you dude
                                thanks. Im on 62,455 br with matk astral. so if I take it off i'll be somewhere in the 61k br range

Comment

Working...
                                X