Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm already on loss. This Columbus Special Tailor will give me 2 fashion cores, 200k gold and 2 lvl 3-5 gems if i make my wings level 2. I already have lvl 1 wings and with these apollo wings i'll get the reward... Also some guy with these apollo wings at 63500 br beat me today in the battlegrounds (my br is almost 65k), he was with the apollo wings and stole from me 400 honor. And these are just my loss, think about what the other players lose. So r2games, please give us our honestly deserved awards.
    Last edited by Belhor1993; 10-05-2013, 03:58 AM.
    Server: 110 Providence
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Phoenix
    Nickname: Belhor
    Level: 80
    Battle rating: 190588

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1__5Blarge_5D_5BAnimePaper_5Dwallpapers_Katekyo-Hitman-Reborn_RoliSisters_1.25___THISRES__80708.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	305.7 KB
ID:	1675932 Still learning

Comment

• Uhm, any moderators around who could give us a heads up? We would really appreciate it. You were there in the first 3 days calming people, could you give us an update please now? Please...

Comment

• I bet they are as clueless as us.

Comment

• ohh and forgot ... some of us counted on the apollo wings for this months clothing event. How will you manage this for us? If we don't get the rewards in time, will you extend the clothing event? Or it'll be just another example for how much you don't care?

Comment

• Don't Worry guys r2 will give us wings i think they faced a problem

Comment

• guys,stop the commotion.
                they meant september hall of fame 2014.

Comment

• we still have 11 months to go!

Comment

• if r2 doesnt say anything i will; answer on my question:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.
                    We are truly sorry for the delay. All the rewards are in the backend now and we are still waiting for the developer to send them into the game. We have been contacting them these days for this issue and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this issue.

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience.

Thank you!
                    The R2Games Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazertown View Post
                      if r2 doesnt say anything i will; answer on my question:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.
                      We are truly sorry for the delay. All the rewards are in the backend now and we are still waiting for the developer to send them into the game. We have been contacting them these days for this issue and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this issue.

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience.

Thank you!
                      The R2Games Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.
                      haha i got the same exact reply to my ticket gotta love these copy/paste replies.

Comment

• today already 2 day from delay why im not see the reward??

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Duration: 9/9 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to be a hall of famer? Well, now is your chance! Players who reach a base Battle Rating of 62,000 will receive a great set of wings! Reach 65k, 80k, 95k, and 105k BR to get even more great rewards!

Rewards:
                          1. Battle Rating of 105,000 or more: Clothing Pieces – Apollo’s Might (Weapon) x1, Apollo’s Gear (Armor) x1, and Apollo’s Aura (Helm) x1
                          2. Battle Rating of 95,000 or more: Darknite Panther x1, Mount Training Whip x800
                          3. Battle Rating of 80,000 or more: Soul Crystal x2,000
                          4. Battle Rating of 65,000 or more: Warlord’s Medallion x1
                          5. Battle Rating of 62,000 or more: Wings of Apollo x1
                          RULES:
                          1. Players may claim rewards for each of the required Battle Rating levels reached. For example, if a player has a Battle Rating of 120,000, s/he'll be able to claim the rewards for Battle Ratings of 62,000, 65,000, 80,000, 95,000, and 105,000.
                          2. Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.
                          3. Potions, Scrolls and buffs which can enhance Battle Rating are excluded. (Academy Blessing will be count towards Battle Rating.)
                          4. To ensure the efficiency for delivering rewards, we kindly remind ask that players who haven't received their rewards do not change their character names.

About Mount:
                          Mount Card – Darknite Panther
                          Used to summon a unique mount – Darknite Panther

Darknite Panther
                          An ancient spirit beast capable of controlling the element of fire; legend has it that only gods are able to tame this mighty beast.

Attributes: +10, Attributes Max Level: +10

Note: Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rewards have been delayed 2 days. We apologize for this inconvenience.
                          Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ngapusi tok

Comment

• calmdown guys
                            Last edited by ronibaron; 10-05-2013, 09:24 AM.
                            APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• To the moderators where are you when we need you your like a tortoise that have been tap on the shell then hide like a scared turtle... show yourself hahhahaa... don't tell us you will send our rewards after tailoring event that's b u l l s hit if you ask me fooling your costumer... If you don't have the rewards yet atleast inform us not just ignoring us.. what kind of company are you only good for your balens su ck ers... i wish you get karma in another way for you too realized that how hard to be frustrated after doing all your best and getting nothing at all.. what a "Hall of shame" we ha with you...

Comment

• before this event release i know that r2 knew that their are lots of people to pot up just to get the prescribe br..
                                "so i dont thnk they are not prepare for that"
                                so r2 be professional and just give the rewards.. lot of player are trying their best spend just to avail your event!

Comment

Working...
                                X