This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
    then better quit from being a moderator or else they will just become the shock absorber of R2... better run now while you can hahaha... like what they are doing now :P
    Forum moderators might be just another player like you and me.. so no point pushing them for what R2 are doing.
    A better name for them would be community managers.

Comment

• yes thats truee they make a synthezise event but i cant do it cuz i dont have my gold wings to do so so i loose out on this event just cuz they are delaying and lying and more ...... i feel like this game is getting worse by time now time to make some lawyers coming in to the picture frames soon if this dosent get solved within 5 days i guess many of you will get lawyers etc going around hehe
      Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
      Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• Originally posted by -Overlord- View Post
        Good point. The moderators are just here to keep the forum running and post information.
        I would love to have the game developers here active and posting to tell them exactly what I think.

But that`s not going to happen like in most MMORPG forums they`re not going to reply you.
        Well ask your self this would you? With all these whiny little kids would you respond to them at all.

Hmm and odd thing i knew a overlord in rubies of eventide years back and well fact you said "like in most mmorpgs"Leads me to believe that you may have been in one mmo where devs did respond. I think the country etc is just about right to. Youd not happen to be the same overlord would ya?

Comment

• Just do something else for crying out loud. moaning on the forum like isn't going to make it go any faster. You people must be really bored lol.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• tired.. tired.. tired..
            Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

• Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
              Well ask your self this would you? With all these whiny little kids would you respond to them at all.

Hmm and odd thing i knew a overlord in rubies of eventide years back and well fact you said "like in most mmorpgs"Leads me to believe that you may have been in one mmo where devs did respond. I think the country etc is just about right to. Youd not happen to be the same overlord would ya?
              I doubt they respond much, if any at all. But I hope they read and get them higher up the system all the way to the creators themselves.
              Well topics in forums have always a tendancy to become a rant..

That`s funny I keep getting asked the same in group arenas when I meet other teams ^^ Unfortunately no, I have never played Rubies of eventide.

I guess that "Overlord" must have made a huge impression on that game. No I played WOW/SW TOR/War Commander and a few other MMO with this name and was active in those forums too.

Comment

• what i think - we need not purchase or spend balens for these days till we get Hall Of Fame rewards. that wilm be our ultimatum to get things in time.
                or is it R2 by the way US government institution ? so they not working ? interesting.
                [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Character: Lanankuras
                Class: Archer
                Lv:80
                Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

• gm please do not hide
                  APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• G.M... u said reward apolo wings delayed 2 days, i think now delayed more than 2 days.... so when we got that rewards...Thanks G.M

Comment

• dreams shattered

Comment

• delayed to 8oct-9oct probably:/
                        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

• _____------ f*** * ------ ______

Comment

• R2, you should truly think about this. Your pure idiocy and lackadaisical attitude during all this has all but ruined that which you THOUGHT you had in customer relations. You can sit here and say whatever you want, but fact of the matter is players from ALL OVER the world, even some that WE COMPETE against got the rewards ON TIME.

YOU DID NOT DELIVER THE REWARDS ON TIME, EVEN WITH YOUR ADDITIONAL TWO DAY DELAY

So why is this important? What about those players that have saved up fashion cores from spire to upgrade clothes/wings when they got them. Low and behold we have a Tailor event right now to reward us with free things and more shards/cores/luck charms for doing just that! Unfortunately those players that were wanting to use what they were due and what they've saved can't take advantage. This means you're putting your own players behind (even if its insignificant to some, its still putting your players behind).

So I ask the same question I did yesterday.

Can we get an actual update?
                            I've been playing MMOs for over 15 years and this is by far the worst situation I've ever experienced. Delays happen. Things happen. We all know that. But COMMUNICATION is what matters. Your LACK of communication and complete disregard for your player base is the unacceptable part. People will put up with a lot as long as they are communicated to and told whats going on and not lead astray.

As stated previously in this thread this game is a snowball. The longer you play (or more you pay) the stronger you become. Its a build up of time. These delays while small now could have larger impacts on what people could have been doing during those days and into the coming weeks (depending on if they never even had wings and stuff before).

So for the last time, provide an update and quit acting like the most stupid business out there.

Comment

• There's something you all seem to misunderstand.
                              Additional 2 days means additional 2 business days, so the weekend isn't even counted, rewards will be here on Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                                There's something you all seem to misunderstand.
                                Additional 2 days means additional 2 business days, so the weekend isn't even counted, rewards will be here on Tuesday.
                                Simple math confounds you good sir. Let me try to help.

Event ended Sept 29 23:59, Sunday.

3 days after event will be October 2 23:59, Wednesday. They said 2 additional days takes us to October 4 23:59, Friday.

Weekend doesn't come into play unless its MORE than 2 days. Get your facts straight. They posted that 2 day delay in the week. This wasn't something they said today.
                                Last edited by LordXavius; 10-05-2013, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X