X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if anyone comes off as a snob it is you
    Originally posted by PaulChang76 View Post
    "Always funny seeing all the crybabies moan the end is near, game will go down, etc etc. But 90 percent of the players don't even come here...ever as is usual in every game.
    And they still spend their money, just as much as they did before the event. If you crybabies really think the game will suffer because of a small delay, you truely are new to the gaming world.
    I invite you to go see other forums (Hell, just take World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2 and League of Legends, just to name a few). Always a few crying, the rest keeps playing.

You won't be missed, I truely hope for a more civil forum now, I've been nice enough, but there is a limit. SO please stop moaning and quit as soon as possible, thx."

Forget who posted this, wasn't worth noting. I prefer responses with thought behind them, not the inane comments of the snobs. Funny how some people will blindly accept total incompetence, as long as they can pretend to be superior to others. Adolf Hitler had better "customer service" than R2.

Comment

• wow already 209 page..
      go go page 210..

Comment

• you should stop launching new servers and put high prizes on everything, and start working on the performance of the current existing stuff, starting with the rewards you promised, it shouldnt be that hard, (other plataforms were able to do it....why?), and who said they are working hard, starting with mods.....come on, who are you kidding? stop the excuses, at least show respect to the people, tell us that we wont get anything because youre not able to handle the information, because you dont know how to do it, i dont know....something, but please be honest

Comment

• An update would be great R2. Giving an reason as to why the continued delay is happening would be helpful to all here.
          Nicki81

Mage's Rock

Comment

• numpang nyimak gan....

Comment

• wakakakakakak....publishernya tukang tipu.... (jebakan betmen berhasil)

Comment

• oh... please. I want wing apollo

Comment

• Giving the reward would pacify us all. The time and money spent on this game is no joke, and how r2 is treating the customers says a lot. No wonder so many people quit already. good service would keep good customers.. I've been following this thread for days and damn, no GM responds. A few sentence of explanation won't hurt.
                  There is only one god and his name is Death, and there is only one thing we say to Death: "Not today".

Comment

• I just received my rewards.
                    Thank You

Comment

• This public deception due to the inability of R2 for this event, is really very sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by SK006 View Post
                        I just received my rewards.
                        Thank You
                        I'm sorry but can you please prove this with a screenshot and what server you are on ?

Comment

• Kabam Server 3- Just revived rewards. Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	fire.png
Views:	1
Size:	374.3 KB
ID:	1676079
                          Last edited by firerane; 10-05-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by firerane View Post
                            Kabam Server 3- Just revived rewards. Thank you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57999[/ATTACH]
                            Ty firerane for the pic

Comment

• Most welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by Nazbrat View Post
                                I'm sorry but can you please prove this with a screenshot and what server you are on ?
                                Here it is...
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	SK006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	689.4 KB
ID:	1676080

Comment

Working...
                                X