Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all know who is 95k+ br and who was over 105kbr. Those who are cheating to get rewards by scrolling/potting and using warriors call to get rewards are Devalueing the rewards for those who earned them as stated by the rules.
    I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

• Just got my 95k br rewards in mail

- Galla
      S63

Comment

• 213 have not recieved either and the funny part is there aint that many ppl playing on this server anymore.so cant be that hard to give the remaning thire rewards before the server goes totally down or maybe you R2 have pulled all the rl money you can out of it and dont really care cause your to busy making new servers for scamming new ppl for money ?

Comment

• Originally posted by QQamore View Post
          We all know who is 95k+ br and who was over 105kbr. Those who are cheating to get rewards by scrolling/potting and using warriors call to get rewards are Devalueing the rewards for those who earned them as stated by the rules.
          Agree...who get unbuff br - get rewards, who try cheat with buffs - No

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by QQamore View Post
            We all know who is 95k+ br and who was over 105kbr. Those who are cheating to get rewards by scrolling/potting and using warriors call to get rewards are Devalueing the rewards for those who earned them as stated by the rules.
            True, the big ? is will R2 fix it?
            My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

• I got my rewards for 65k BR event, and now have a permanent medallion for emergency or lack of insignials and now - flaunting my damn Apollo wing i didn't buy but earned must say this is awesome. Thanks R2 games.
              IGN: Tiwaistyles
              Class: Archer
              Level: 70
              Honor Title: Imperial Commander
              Battle Rating: 100k
              Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

• If anyone gets rewards by cheating then I expect those who did it fairly to be rewarded even more. This is such a ******** thing you say no pots/scrolls or warriors call. And those people abusing game mechanics have ruined its worth to me. I felt good about getting over 95k br the honest way. Now i see its worthless since people can get it that do not deserve it and by them doing that it makes me sick, R2 you need to go back and base the rewards off the last date and time and make sure even then people were not logged out with pots/scrolls and warriors call.

Comment

• s56, 59, still no rewards

Comment

• Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
                    i got my reward but why only 95k, i reached 105k BR, OMG, this is what i am afraid of
                    i sent ticket, please fix it thank you

YE kenpchi san i knew this would happened and i got 95k br to........
                    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

• s281 - rewards up!

Comment

• Event items are distributed as we speak, please give it some time to do it properly
                        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                        then click on support

Comment

• without showing proof of other ppls u have given the reward and when it didnt got the reward im asking means u asking proof so i got still 64k br

Comment

• Thye might stop distributing them over people cheating. It might be longer since people are ruining it.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-06_0041.png
Views:	1
Size:	655.0 KB
ID:	1676086

IGN : DorianGray
                              Guild: Immortals
                              Class: Archer
                              Level: 76
                              BR: 83K
                              VIP: 9