• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....478#post680478
    Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

• automatic but need screenshot lol

Comment

• i am a normal 83k, so if i add wc, lvl 5 pots and scrolls and add the stat astrals....over 95k.....but i didnt do that bc it would be cheating/Not count , .....now we find out that the fake br would have counted....so who got cheated....and Only the 62k and 65k got their rewards....

Comment

• GM r2 stupid fault why we are asking the SS, not all players need to know if the SS for this event .. f v k n lol for you GM..

Comment

• s40 still waiting the reward

Comment

• now they need screenshots lmao. Where are all those who were telling players are idiots for making screenshot and posting here for reference?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joffster68 View Post
                Sun, Oct 6 2013 3:16am - R2 Alwyn
                Hello ,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. Kindly send us a screenshot showing that you have qualified for the required BR during the event, the devs has based the rewards according the BR during the event and not after the event. We appreciate your understanding regarding this issue.

Thank you!
                The R2Games Team

If R2 can give me a Time Machine I can go back 7 days and take a screenshot, for this "automatic" event
                maybe they supposed u have Time Machine already? Click image for larger version

Name:	TARDIS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	1676095

if not , ask Dr.Who to help you
                Last edited by 777lucky777; 10-06-2013, 06:21 AM.
                Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

• This game not just close the quality, its the stupid GM, BR 63k can not anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Duration: 9/9 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to be a hall of famer? Well, now is your chance! Players who reach a base Battle Rating of 62,000 will receive a great set of wings! Reach 65k, 80k, 95k, and 105k BR to get even more great rewards!

Rewards:
                    1. Battle Rating of 105,000 or more: Clothing Pieces – Apollo’s Might (Weapon) x1, Apollo’s Gear (Armor) x1, and Apollo’s Aura (Helm) x1
                    2. Battle Rating of 95,000 or more: Darknite Panther x1, Mount Training Whip x800
                    3. Battle Rating of 80,000 or more: Soul Crystal x2,000
                    4. Battle Rating of 65,000 or more: Warlord’s Medallion x1
                    5. Battle Rating of 62,000 or more: Wings of Apollo x1
                    RULES:
                    1. Players may claim rewards for each of the required Battle Rating levels reached. For example, if a player has a Battle Rating of 120,000, s/he'll be able to claim the rewards for Battle Ratings of 62,000, 65,000, 80,000, 95,000, and 105,000.
                    2. Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.
                    3. Potions, Scrolls and buffs which can enhance Battle Rating are excluded. (Academy Blessing will be count towards Battle Rating.)
                    4. To ensure the efficiency for delivering rewards, we kindly remind ask that players who haven't received their rewards do not change their character names.

About Mount:
                    Mount Card – Darknite Panther
                    Used to summon a unique mount – Darknite Panther

Darknite Panther
                    An ancient spirit beast capable of controlling the element of fire; legend has it that only gods are able to tame this mighty beast.

Attributes: +10, Attributes Max Level: +10

Note: Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rewards have been delayed 2 days. We apologize for this inconvenience.
                    why did i not receive full event prize and why am i being asked for a ss when it was stated above that the event prizes were AUTOMATIC!!! yall need to figure this out and pull yall damn heads out yalls arses

Comment

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                      now they need screenshots lmao. Where are all those who were telling players are idiots for making screenshot and posting here for reference?
                      You really need to get a clue, there's a difference between taking a screenshot in order to be safe from mishaps like this, and posting it on the forum for no reason what so ever.
                      I know a fair amount of people who have taken screenshots and have now sent them to customer support.
                      There was never a need to take a screenshot of your toon and post it HERE.
                      Get it, my kiddo amigo?

Comment

• why I did not get the prize .. while I have the BR 63K++

Comment

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                          now they need screenshots lmao. Where are all those who were telling players are idiots for making screenshot and posting here for reference?
                          Even the Forum MODs at one point said it's not needed at all because the event is automated. And look in what position most of us are now lol.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• why I did not get the prize .. while I have the BR 63K++

Server [58] Lambridge Stronghold
                            Nick Name : HeryDarkness

Comment

• Ok since r2 (as usual) dont want and dont know how to do their job and earn money (unless is some aspect of fraud),
                              can anyone post link what we can use for sending ticket with our SS, cose sudenly my ticket from account cant be send (cose it is obvious that we need to do their job + giving them money to not do their job).
                              But luckly i did not belived r2 in begining and i made ss before event ended.
                              Otherwise we will not see our rewards, ever.

Thank you.

Comment

• so when will other servers get their rewards? cose on 187 i dont see any1 who got it?

well good thing is i made ss on 29.09 cose i had little fate in r2's automatic scans

Comment

Working...
                                X