Clear All

• Oh i wanna fly with them wing
    IGN: Tiwaistyles
    Class: Archer
    Level: 70
    Honor Title: Imperial Commander
    Battle Rating: 100k
    Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

• Hoping i can get another 2k from a lvl 4 hp astral to lvl 6.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        Hoping i can get another 2k from a lvl 4 hp astral to lvl 6.
        sell your car and house for balens you get 95k br
        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• I need help and others stop the complains

Anyone knows how much br one could get from a level 3 wing? Am a level 61 archer and already hit the 62k mark and hoping for 65k soon, am currently working on astrals and one more guild skill to get there. Talking about screenshots, though it is stated that the event is automatic i really don't see anything wrong in people posting their shots on here if it makes them feel good and i have something to fix my eyes on whenever i come here instead of just boring text. I would advice that those complaining about others posting shots should hold it and focus on themselves. These guys already reached the mark, what about you. Be wise and fun!
          IGN: Tiwaistyles
          Class: Archer
          Level: 70
          Honor Title: Imperial Commander
          Battle Rating: 100k
          Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

• when it is already changing the name of the character before the event begins if it will not cause problems in the event?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiwaistyles View Post
              Anyone knows how much br one could get from a level 3 wing? Am a level 61 archer and already hit the 62k mark and hoping for 65k soon, am currently working on astrals and one more guild skill to get there. Talking about screenshots, though it is stated that the event is automatic i really don't see anything wrong in people posting their shots on here if it makes them feel good and i have something to fix my eyes on whenever i come here instead of just boring text. I would advice that those complaining about others posting shots should hold it and focus on themselves. These guys already reached the mark, what about you. Be wise and fun!
              I reached also enough BR, and i dont post my photo here cuz they dont ask for it and its automatic event so any normal player who is enough grown up and mature will not put photo if they dont ask for it. There is nothing to make them feel good in posting their own photos of char here, they are all idiots and stupid because they think their photo here will get them rewards and it will NOT. They just doing that because some noob told them hey go to forum all and post your photos of char BR if you want hall of fame rewards, thats the reason why they doing it. I remind you all again if they wanted that we all put screenshot here they would say it, read for God sake what they wrote at first page on their event post.
              Last edited by tvukov26; 09-12-2013, 03:46 AM.
              Game: League of Angels
              Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
              Character: Tomi
              LVL : 70+
              Guild : ExYu

Comment

• Originally posted by tvukov26 View Post
                I reached also enough BR, and i dont post my photo here cuz they dont ask for it and its automatic event so any normal player who is enough grown up and mature will not put photo if they dont ask for it. There is nothing to make them feel good in posting their own photos of char here, they are all idiots and stupid because they think their photo here will get them rewards and it will NOT. They just doing that because some noob told them hey go to forum all and post your photos of char BR if you want hall of fame rewards, thats the reason why they doing it. I remind you all again if they wanted that we all put screenshot here they would say it, read for God sake what they wrote at first page on their event post.
                why so mad? let them post screenshot if they want to
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BOcah_Tua_nAKal View Post
                  when it is already changing the name of the character before the event begins if it will not cause problems in the event?
                  Probably no, also read again what they wrote

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  why so mad? let them post screenshot if they want to
                  Whats the point of seeing their photos???
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:34 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• Originally posted by tvukov26
                    Whats the point of seeing their photos???
                    They are probably so used to getting screwed on R2 events that they're making their starting BR incontestable...

Comment

• Originally posted by DerBatz View Post
                      They are probably so used to getting screwed on R2 events that they're making their starting BR incontestable...
                      Then if they think they gona get screwed, they need take photo on day when event ends and wait 3 days if they dont get rewards and send ticket with screenshot to R2games

Comment

• Originally posted by DerBatz View Post
                        so? i make screens on my char and inventory once on a few day (don`t want to have surprises ..but you don`t see me posting all of them)

Comment

• hmm... bEST event ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkrai17 View Post
                            hmm... bEST event ever
                            Hmm... maybe one of best yes

Comment