• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character name:qShadowwalkp
    server name :s32 [Chaos field]
    character lvl:70
    character class :knight
    battle rating 8587o (still working to get 95k)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaa.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	771.7 KB
ID:	1673997

just incase ^^weeeeeeeee
    Attached Files
    Last edited by qShadowwalkp; 09-10-2013, 07:12 AM.
    to much pride will kill u!!
    taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• ^

Another one.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• I see some people telling others to read the post regarding to questions about this event, the post is a bit unclear at some points

"Players may claim rewards for each of the required Battle Rating levels reached." Versus "Event is automatic."
        In my opinion, it says first, claim them, at seccond u dont have to claim them

"Players may claim rewards for each of the required Battle Rating levels reached"
        You could read, if i meet the level i can claim it BUT later it says;

"Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending"

I will see how it comes but the forum post can be explained in more than 1 way and i can understand why some players dont understand what the 'rules' are for this event.

Comment

• Do we need to submit a screen shot of our character?

Comment

• Can someone Confirm if they already got the rewards yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
              2 comes after 1. Read that.
              i don't understand (i'm french lol my English is bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Carassimira
                the event is already LIVE.. you just have to stay within the parameters of the BR requirement for the entire duration of this 'event'
                I dont believe the bolded text. I think the system or someone will just check the last day (29).
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

• i must say people who complain of people sending screen shots you guys should ignore it and let them do it its better to be sure then never and to be honest even as this event is automatic it still gives people the feeling that they not gonna bee seen witch i understand ... so wy use youre time on comenting each time a screen shot pops up ?

the rewards will come 3 working days after youre br is confirmed so relaxe and wait for it to pop up
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:41 AM. Reason: Merged posts
                  Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                  Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• is this the only way to get the mount this month? cuz if it is its **...for those on new servers thats almost impossible to get this high of br

Comment

• Originally posted by Striden View Post
                      is this the only way to get the mount this month? cuz if it is its **...for those on new servers thats almost impossible to get this high of br
                      so you are saying people who have played this game for 1 month should get the same rewards as the people who have played for 6 months ? dont be a
                      Last edited by Anarchist; 09-28-2013, 10:09 PM. Reason: forum rule 1 violation

Comment

• Originally posted by qShadowwalkp View Post
                        character name:qShadowwalkp
                        server name :s32 [Chaos field]
                        character lvl:70
                        character class :knight
                        battle rating 85766 (still working to get 95k)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53877[/ATTACH]

just incase ^^

dude... lots of people have posted Screen shot like this, this proves you not use pots, scrolls, wc, how??? noob

Comment

• Server:[S34]
                          Character name:dRiXi
                          Battle Rating:68k+

http://prntscr.com/1q9no3

Comment

• Ok, first off, don't go flinging around words like when you clearly seem to have a problem with the issue yourself. I'm just pointing out...for a mount that is only +20 stats to make it damn near impossible for some people to get is a little ridiculous and I was asking a question don't be a little cry baby that someone asked a question. I was inquiring into if it may be a chest drop later this month as well for those who have no chance of hitting 95k br. As in perhaps the last 2-3 days of the events this month maybe dropping a chest for those of us who do spend money.
                            Last edited by Anarchist; 09-28-2013, 10:10 PM. Reason: forum rule #1 violation

Comment

• meh .. just this. for my safe i`ll just make every day printscreens of my br to don`t have surprises at end of the month i suggest to make this also. (btw i`ll not post them on the site just keep them just in case... )
                              Last edited by Anarchist; 09-28-2013, 10:11 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

• Originally posted by Striden View Post
                                Ok, first off, don't go flinging around words like retard when you clearly seem to have a problem with the issue yourself. I'm just pointing out...for a mount that is only +20 stats to make it damn near impossible for some people to get is a little ridiculous and I was asking a question don't be a little cry baby that someone asked a question. I was inquiring into if it may be a chest drop later this month as well for those who have no chance of hitting 95k br. As in perhaps the last 2-3 days of the events this month maybe dropping a chest for those of us who do spend money.

This isnt the first time this event has been done, they just changed how the reward system worked, so don't worry, they will do this event again in the future, they always redo events

fyi - again what the first person said, ive played this game for over a year and you expect an event, where we get the same rewards, after you only been playing for a few months or days or w/e... yeah what ever dude lolz

Comment

Working...
                                X