[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/12 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nothingkitten View Post
    i don't have balens. they cost money. does this mean even though i started last week, when i get home from work i'll have no progress and have to make a charachter and start from square 1. i hope thats not true. if so, offering it as a free game rather than a free trail is dishonest and misleading.
    yes, sure .... sorry ...

Comment

• we gonaaa miss wb (

Comment

• 10 minutes WorldBoss
        zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lost 1,500.000 gold and Daru
        APE CELOP GAN

Comment

i don't have balens. they cost money. does this mean even though i started last week, when i get home from work i'll have no progress and have to make a charachter and start from square 1. i hope thats not true. if so, offering it as a free game rather than a free trail is dishonest and misleading.
          If you started last week but didnt play for 45 days you will be deleted.

Comment

• who can tell me how can i get demon wings,i have 7 wings now and cant make them, so anyone have a sugestion of syntetizing?

Comment

If ALL requirements are met then you will be deleted not just one!

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                GO play farmville, thats free.
                Before trying to sound cool. You might like to know there is a item called FV Cash which stands for FarmVille cash which also comes with hard cash.There is nothing free tho but instead of give some random rude answers i suggest better not give.They are people from many time zones might be their main conversation language isn't English so they interpreted what is written wrong.So if you can't help better not pull their legs

Comment

• OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ******* servers.

Comment

• i did not lose balens R2CS_stormaggedon....plan balens want to buy, is there his bonus

Comment

• search me on S318 name amadeus lvl 49

Comment

• Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
                        Before trying to sound cool. You might like to know there is a item called FV Cash which stands for FarmVille cash which also comes with hard cash.There is nothing free tho but instead of give some random rude answers i suggest better not give.They are people from many time zones might be their main conversation language isn't English so they interpreted what is written.So if you can't help better not pull their legs
                        Hi, how are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ARCHBLEED View Post
                          who can tell me how can i get demon wings,i have 7 wings now and cant make them, so anyone have a sugestion of syntetizing?
                          Dragon wings u mean? well...i have one, made it from synthesizing only use Demon wing...only up greade demon wings and got lucky at lvl 4 wings became Dragon Wings
                          " Just wanna have fun by killing time and spend some easy money...only for FUN..!!

Comment

• It's funny people making suggestions about trade system, homestead and other changes in the game. Guys/girls, you do realize that R2 is more like a caretaker then a developer of wartune. You are just wasting your time with suggestions about the above topics. It's fun read them though, always amusing how people make clowns of themselves

Comment

• GM
                              please World Boss
                              I promise nt use Enchance Delphic Destroyer for this WB
                              APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• lag lag lag

Comment

Working...
                                X