[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/12 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    5-7 hours means 5- 7 hours..... can u count? If they are done earlier, then Yay! If not, they said 5-7 hours. How clear do you need it?
    Main page says 2-3 but here say 5-7

Never have I played a game with it's maintenance so freakin' long!

Comment

again I repeat new server under 45 days old DO NOT NEED THIS MAINTENANCE no accounts meet the first criteria inactive for 45 days - please put these servers back on.

oh and it would be usefully if you did this maintenance in order of new servers first not oldest... most would be released quickly and those that actually have the issue can wait the 7 hours! (that's pure rocket science thinking! no?)

Comment

Originally posted by R21090138 View Post
        again I repeat new server under 45 days old DO NOT NEED THIS MAINTENANCE no accounts meet the first criteria inactive for 45 days - please put these servers back on.

oh and it would be usefully if you did this maintenance in order of new servers first not oldest... most would be released quickly and those that actually have the issue can wait the 7 hours! (that's pure rocket science thinking! no?)
        don't complain about maintenance... without it they get laggier than they already are, trust me!
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

its a long time since they put the farmplots and homestead but not accesible.. its time to make use of that (:

Comment

No buy balens get removal? No recharge get removal? Are you trying to get our real money? I want to play Wartune for free please. I guess you should make Wartune NOT a free server. Sorry to say this, I need a clear explaination. Can you tell me please?

Comment

atleast we shoud get some good compensation every wb give me 1.8-2mln gold and daru battlegrounds and stuff maintenance shoud be made when less ppl play the game during the night

Comment

i agree with youD: do sumn already with the homestead

Comment

Originally posted by R26407507 View Post
                  No buy balens get removal? No recharge get removal? Are you trying to get our real money? I want to play Wartune for free please. I guess you should make Wartune NOT a free server. Sorry to say this, I need a clear explaination. Can you tell me please?
                  Learn to read

● Time: Did not log in for the past 45 days.
                  ● Level: Character was below level 12 with castles located in Twilight Sands.
                  ● Recharge: No recharge records.
                  ● Balens: Character did not have Balens.
                  ● Guild: Character did not join a guild.

You have to be ALL OF THESE to be deleted.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R26407507 View Post
                    learn English, than you will understand that the character also has to be offline for 45 days, level 12 max, castle in twilight sands and without a guild
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• ok first of all ... why did i pay and can play?
                      i dont care about no maintenance, when i paid this game i didnt tell R2 wait my bank is in maintenance, give me now my balens and wait wait 5-7 hours till the bank decides to pay u....

when u pay a ***** u dont wait for her to finish a lot of guys before she gets u....

why should i wait ???????

Where i can get my money back?
                      Thanks!

Comment

• yay maintenance! means i won't be getting further behind (if they continue on until after WB) for being in school xDDDD
                        okay let the nonsense stop here LOL

side note: @ancev your signature! It suddenly made my day! Cracked me up so much like heck xDDDD love it!

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
                        BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
                        Server: ALL S69
                        Guild:
                        ALL in Epic
                        Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
                        Level: ALL 80
                        Adv. Level:
                        Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

• Originally posted by R220971698 View Post
                          ok first of all ... why did i pay and can play?
                          i dont care about no maintenance, when i paid this game i didnt tell R2 wait my bank is in maintenance, give me now my balens and wait wait 5-7 hours till the bank decides to pay u....

when u pay a ***** u dont wait for her to finish a lot of guys before she gets u....

why should i wait ???????

Where i can get my money back?
                          Thanks!
                          Maybe you should have read the forums before recharging. This post has been here for a week. They always have weekly maintenance.
                          Server: S321
                          Name: Blazer
                          Class: Archer
                          Level: 64
                          BR: 79.5k
                          Lord Divine

Comment

• when these 5-7h hours started?

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                            • Recharge: No recharge records.
                            • Balens: Character did not have Balens.
                            BTW i think these two are enought.
                            Last edited by R26991997; 09-12-2013, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• I still believe making this game Client and web based would reduce a lot of the lag...It would be nice to have the option to download this game to desktop.

Comment

• i really dont understand u guys , u have all night to make ur nice maint. but u have to come in morning and make it in same time for battle ground and tanks and world boss , the worst that some ppl like me cant log on the game exipt in morning so what now ? we shouldn't make the event quests ? 3 kills for BG or get some gold from World boss this is kinda sick :S plz change the time of maint. u have all night to do it from tree reset till dungeons and stamina reset why u guys have to waste players time without reason :S

Comment

Working...
                                X