Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grimmmark
    replied
    I bought the full recharge prior to server reset and redeemed them all. After server reset, it was available again. So day 1 I got it 2 times so it should reset again at midnight and be available to purchase again. Of course I wish I had come here sooner and saw the suggestions not to spend the balens due to a balen spending event in the near future, but I will save the rest of them...too bad this wasnt a couple of days sooner, I would have leveled my clothing again.

Leave a comment:

• ponysucker2
    replied
    no reward as promised. bought the 2k baleen buy

Leave a comment:

• LoVe.HacK
    replied
    i.am too low

Leave a comment:

• X_Mitsuhide_X
    replied
    this event screwed me damn, anyone who is planning to recharge twice or more can u provide a screenshot of the hot events at 00:00??
    i was so happy when it says collect at 17sept 00:00today and went straight recharge but after recharge it goes back to redeemed
    and i didnt take screenshot damn

Leave a comment:

• SONICxxx1
    replied
    i need wing but i dont have mony to buy can me get free wing pleas

Leave a comment:

• R24006209
    replied
    can you put up an event with 70 epic with crypt keys together that would encourage us to buy more....like really more

Leave a comment:

• R218374394
    replied
    no if u recharge 5k u will get all at once

Leave a comment:

• godod1999
    replied
    Dear Sir,

Would you please make a monthly calendar event so, we would do a preparation due to the monthly event...a surprise event ( or unpredictable and un-plan, just like it jump out on your mind and you implemented in game on a sudden ) will not make more better on server income, my suggestion is during this month it would be better to discuss and planning on next month ( full month event ) so for most of us we can spare some of our money and get ready for it...believe me..your sales will be more stable than this sudden un-plan event...

Thank you for your kind attention (....wish they have time to read this )

Peace and fun

Leave a comment:

• R221852114
    replied
    Originally posted by jirwin7211 View Post
    Ah I see you want my money for this. But, you couldn't give me access to the tailoring event? Intereasting, I think iwill keep the wallet closed for now.
    Same. I told them I wasn't spending any more on this after that.

I meant it.

Leave a comment:

• FrostBlaze1
    replied
    recharge

i guess thats not a bad deal

Leave a comment:

• MUCA_MACA
    replied
    AGAIN THAT problem fore euro players that paysafe is in USD so we cant pay?? WARTUNE YOU doing this for joke or only sooooooooooo....

Leave a comment:

• hunter_19
    replied
    pano poh makakuwa ng balens ser

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Bad timing - if you do this before the tailoring "event" I would have considered recharging. Let's see how good is this offer.
    "100,000 Gold, 20,000 Kyanite, Insignia x30, Fate Scrap x1"
    During world boss, I get +120k gold and +120k daru for 15 balens spent. So 100k gold worth 6 balens. 20k kyanite worth nothing. 30 Insignia worth nothing. Fate scrap worth like 14 balens. So I get 20/500=4% discount.
    200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Crypt Token x50, Fate Scrap x1. 46/1000 = 4.6% total discount.
    500,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x100, Crypt Tokens x50, Fate Scrap x2. 236/2000 = 11.8% discount.
    Those don't worth it - even Tesco can do better Especially since I can got tons of gold and daru completely free in WB so I would never pay for them.

Leave a comment:

• jirwin7211
    replied
    Ah I see you want my money for this. But, you couldn't give me access to the tailoring event? Intereasting, I think iwill keep the wallet closed for now.

Leave a comment:

• MrヽChoco
    replied
    Originally posted by SPADEJACK View Post
    please tell us if that did work.
    My friend topup 4k balens for all the rewards.
    lets see if 2morrow he will get the same.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X