Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agpga
    replied
    this is ridiculous why can I only buy 500 whip packs per day? If I had that kind of money to spend on a stupid game then I should be able to buy as many packs as I want.
    For those of you who don't get what I mean.
    1999 balens per pack times 500 equals 999,500 balens divide that by 30,000 equals 33.3 times $300.00 is (wait for it) $9995.00 per day
    *** kind of game is this to play?
    The prices that they charge to play this game is rediculous

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Guys who mad about no "pre-announced" event, well, use google will help u

And old players all know that soul and whips events not announced till a few hours before or even after its event start, way to push ppl to buy instead of save, anyway another publisher gave same events if R2 said that its different from another dont believe them, except in part they are not do "extra" events like another publishers, there is basic events like each month/season event, and extra that R2 never gave, but in another companies they gave with worth rewards and easy events like weekly GM events

Anyway I followed 3 months events, its totally not different from another publishers (even if GMs saying lies), so try use get into from another sites, or at least don't use items except in events, just be patient don't be rush like mad man.

BTW about this event, why limit is so low, 500 for person each day ! so its 999,500 balens per day why so low limit I want get more whips )

Zebq will destroy this game balance (if he not did that already) ...

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    in the leak it said when u train 100 times u get 15 per 20 and 75 per 100 -.-

or maybe i was stonned when i read it lol
    It's soul crystals...

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    in the leak it said when u train 100 times u get 15 per 20 and 75 per 100 -.-

or maybe i was stonned when i read it lol
    Last edited by StonedKiller; 09-23-2013, 05:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ROMEOKING
    replied
    I seldom use whip unless there is an event. so I have 900 whip save up for any event haha.

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    I don't get what you are saying. This quest was detailed in a leak and it has showed up exactly as it was leaked.

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    Freaggin motherfckers i've been saving the whips for this event and also counting the whips i'd get with the rewards and you have lowered it how can you be so goddam dirty?

Now the reward by training 100 times only 24 whips?(4 per 20 and 20 per 100) *** happens with u

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Agreed!! I do same

Leave a comment:

• YamadaTendou
    replied
    hahahaha.... fortunately i have 300 whips for this event

Leave a comment:

• futugle
    replied
    Never use whips and soul crystals UNLESS there is an event. We know the events will come eventually.

Leave a comment:

• CheapShot
    replied
    would be ***** up if they come back with the mount train quest kuz i used almost 200 whips yesterday

Leave a comment:

• maryamazoana
    replied
    Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
    I do the same. I read the events elsewhere as well so I know whats coming. I was just saying that for the point of all those asking where this quest was. Its standard R2 practice to try to make you buy as much as possible. Just save, save and then save some more.
    Same here...i save all souls and whips.......you should do the same all others if you dont want to waste balens for them.

Leave a comment:

• R2EndlessMoneyPit
    replied
    Originally posted by Daftone View Post
    Why does nobody learn from the past? I save all mount whips and soul crystals until an event comes out. I have 400 whips and 2000 crystals now. Every event for the last 6 months or so has had these. Just save them up guys.
    I do the same. I read the events elsewhere as well so I know whats coming. I was just saying that for the point of all those asking where this quest was. Its standard R2 practice to try to make you buy as much as possible. Just save, save and then save some more.

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    not to be racist and all, but that's how CNs do business

Leave a comment:

• Daftone
    replied
    Why does nobody learn from the past? I save all mount whips and soul crystals until an event comes out. I have 400 whips and 2000 crystals now. Every event for the last 6 months or so has had these. Just save them up guys.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X