X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_George
    started a topic [Promotion] Mount Training Pack

[Promotion] Mount Training Pack

Duration: 9/23 - 9/25 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S301
    • Kongregate: S1 - S12
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S34

Description: Available through the next few days, select Mount Training Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Mount Training Whip x10
    Price: 219 Balens. Limit of 500 per day.

Mount Training Whip x100
    Price: 1999 Balens. Limit of 500 per day.

• X_Mitsuhide_X
    replied
    Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
    need reset skill knight plus skill area.. please rest skill knight sir...no good to weak vs mage and archer same level
    losing to mage is usual knight = low mdef but seriously lose to archer?? are u a knight that dont boost pdef i will wonder *** are u doing

and same level doesnt mean u're stronger there many things to consider like gems,astral , mounts
    Last edited by X_Mitsuhide_X; 09-24-2013, 03:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AlmonZanos
    replied
    need reset skill knight plus skill area.. please rest skill knight sir...no good to weak vs mage and archer same level

Leave a comment:

• MARKANHRVATxdXD
    replied
    Im not payed player :3

Leave a comment:

• jab1432
    replied
    I'm sure they are friends or at least acquaintances with Zebq and get their information from him. If you look on your stables when you use whips it says your current level, and your max level (the max level raises with each mount you own shown by the "max attribute +XX"
    I'm sure what they are referring to is that the levels of his mount attributes are at their maximum level and can not be raised any further with whips until he gets a new mount.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Telstar View Post
    For what? All the stats are maximized, they wont raise. Last month cw they were already and he had 130 excess whips. He has only fate to maximize AFAIK.
    Back on topic, shall we?
    You're the one spreading lies here.
    His stats are FAR from being maximized, his armor is about 100 lower than the max, and his endurance is 1000 lower, so please enlighten me how that is maxed.

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    So? he can still use whips.
    For what? All the stats are maximized, they wont raise. Last month cw they were already and he had 130 excess whips. He has only fate to maximize AFAIK.
    Back on topic, shall we?

Leave a comment:

• R24860015
    replied
    ohh man i can realy don't think my character gonna be improve...

Leave a comment:

• X_Mitsuhide_X
    replied
    had 600 and got boosted by 100 by the compensation on recharge event oh well i can already do it full 8 day even if the compensation not in

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by R24525821 View Post
    announce it too late i used all my 1000 trainign whip to upgrade my stables... announce a little early damn you R2...
    It's your fault for not reading the forum, it's been discussed for weeks already.
    Stop complaining about everything.

Leave a comment:

• R24525821
    replied
    announce it too late i used all my 1000 trainign whip to upgrade my stables... announce a little early damn you R2...

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Originally posted by Daftone View Post
    Why does nobody learn from the past? I save all mount whips and soul crystals until an event comes out. I have 400 whips and 2000 crystals now. Every event for the last 6 months or so has had these. Just save them up guys.

Agreed!! I do same.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Telstar View Post
    He maxed stables already over 2 weeks ago.
    So? he can still use whips.

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Zebq will destroy this game balance (if he not did that already) ...
    He maxed stables already over 2 weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Why the F only 3 days? the whips event and the consume one finish LATER...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X