Dreadful Scraps for Columbus!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
    I did told stop being smartass - if u havent gone to school and havent have literature and writings skills - stop sheting with nonsense.
    from which time "during event" is equal with "frame of day" answer trolobyte what kind of new literate laws are u making up - or what kind of laws u and r2 are making up?

i will repeat where are the diferences in these sentences ?
    -"During the event, spin the Wheel of Fate 3 times. Will receive"

-"Once in day during event, spin the Wheel of Fate 3 times. Will recieve"

well if they would writen Once in day during event - then yee that would be - thats what u try to say to me. but because they write "during the event.." literary meens ( and should only meen) that doesnt matter days - just time being while event exist u can complish them.
    Seriously. Please learn a) English b) Spelling, punctuation and grammar. Your comments are giving me cancer.

Comment

You dont even fakin answered question. Is all r2 fakin budies cant have rational answers? So answer questions dont skip them and sprout nonsenses. cant take responsibility for your words? need to find you maybe in real life that u swalow your words? and then give answers on those questions. hows that sound?
      lol dude as i said u're nothing more than ****** go back to your cave and don't dare returning i don't have to answer to some lame as.sho.le and i never said i'm r2 buddie i hate their way of doing things as i already left it clear and as i said in the first post if u don0t like what they write here for events look it in other webs where they give more detailed info like the most part of us do i guess if u're already a lvl 79 guy u should know their way of doing things and their way of releasing the info at the very last moment so we spend more money just don't *** around with people dude u're not worth it of wasting more time with you and i didn't swallow my words but i think you like to swallow things
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• This's why i hate 95% of the franchise USA company's they only Care about the Money, Nothing else.

Comment

• re-posting my post from before

___ ___ ___ ___ ___
          You guys are confusing, LOL

10/10 - 10/11 - 10/12 - 10/13 - 10/14
          10/15 - 10/16 - 10/17 - 10/18 - 10/19
          10/20

This should give you 11 days, so it should be 22 + 22 + 7 = 51 Scrap
          (all 3 events have no extras/ before reset)
          (Tank and BG doesn't happen between 00:00 and 05:00, Login event is in Hot Events)

2000 SC is this
          10/16 - 500 = 6 (before reset)
          10/16 - 500 = 6
          10/17 - 100 = 3
          10/18 - 100 = 3
          10/19 - 300 = 6 (the 100s adds up)
          10/20 - 500 = 6

Doing it that way should give you 30 Scrap

Adding 51 + 30 = 81 Scrap for mount.

Unless they change the rules for events... like event ends before the final day or the 100 SCs don't add up per day.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Also:

BTW, here's the break down for Costume (Monster Scrap)

50 for Hat - 60 for Armor - 70 for Weapon

10/21 – 10/27 = 7 + 1 ... Astral
          10/21 – 11/3 = 14 + 1 ... solo dungeon
          10/21 – 11/3 = 14 + 1 ... multi dungeon
          10/21 – 11/3 = 14 ........ Blessing Wheel (in Hot event)
          10/28 – 11/3 = 7 .......... World Boss (no reset)
          10/31 – 11/3 = 4 .......... Log In (in Hot event) (without vip)
          = 63

10/29 – 11/3 = 36 + 6 mount whip
          700 mount whip

Total = 105 Monster Scrap

This means a free player can only obtain 1 piece of clothing (short 5 Scrap for 110)

10/21 – 10/25 = 10 + 1 rune refine (excluding)

___ ___ ___ ___ ___

tho I really doubt anyone have up to 700 mount whip saved up...

I only have 150 ATM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
            who said u that? Or r u just going to be r 2's new gm.lol
            i play server 1 almost from begining - from 2nd or 3rd day when it opened Click image for larger version

Name:	Vip cards.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	230.6 KB
ID:	1676347
            as u can see i did have 3 vip cards - each 1h . last year they did gived those cards - for that you had been online. if im not mistaken it was christmas time ( or new year).
            so thats why im saying in next month or next coming months should probably be.
            the same is with those events. that they pop up.

and im definetly not r2 gm. if u are more interested about those things - ask here to some people those questions - i think at least some people would understood who are these some people here.
            Last edited by Lanankuras; 10-10-2013, 05:23 PM.
            [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Character: Lanankuras
            Class: Archer
            Lv:80
            Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
            And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

• tho I really doubt anyone have up to 700 mount whip saved up...

I only have 150 ATM.
              There were people saying they don't care about whips cause they have 1k+ so doesn't surprise me, and nice, now all can see the chances of getting something or not .
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slottie114 View Post
                When I was reading your comments, I wanted to commit suicide due to your clear lack of: Intelligence, grammar, literacy, spelling and opinions. Why don't you give it some thought and learn the English language before trying to prove yourself on an English forums? You seem to think that you are the only person who knows anything, even though it seems to be the complete opposite. 'I bet you barely go outside' said the level 79 archer.

P.S.

You spelt 'Illusion' wrong in your signature.
                if im not mistaken u did told something about people who sit here and corect other gramatic things - are u not being some hypocrate?.

and answer on questions - are you afraid that much that you start spouting nonsense? so when you would be so intelegent to answer my questions about some of your statements?

and well workind 12h shifts 6 days in week dont have so much time to go somewhere. +even playing maybe maximum 3h sometimes wartune. you know in 14month its just nothing special. by expierence points you can ask some other people are they living her - for example "Kessar" he has double exp amount then me if im not mistaken

p.s. where did i mention literaly that i am only person that i know everything - tell me where - bet your life on it - and one more comment about this nonsense i'll pay to some people to find you who you are in real life - deal ? and pray that you dont represent r2 company too - deal? i did told you need take responsibility boy( or girl whatever) what you are saying in internet. never will know to what kind of people you can mess with sometime. go to police - this will make things even more easier to get who you - or you dont understend . in which realm you are. shouting things, but not answering things , because dont get what other people say to you - so that what meens life for you - really nice.
                And will mention this - doesn't mater from which profile you will write . one more word for me you will swallow it. i came write here for some things about r2 things - do u represent r2? if not why do you not answer to questions but ****** nonsense.

So make a deal. Lets see whose english are better in real life. and see how we will gonna talk in real life sittuations - deal - because im curious whose siting on other side - you know life is short , lets not waste it but do some things together

Comment

• Originally posted by Slottie114 View Post
                  Seriously. Please learn a) English b) Spelling, punctuation and grammar. Your comments are giving me cancer.
                  You wanna get cancer - lets make a date what do you say . first starting sprouting nonsense on each other lets meet in get known in real life. what do you say.

Comment

• yo lanankuras you think u scare anyone? ***** as.s come to spain if you have the guts and stop trying to threaten other people with your ** ffs ur lame dude laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame bullied kid jajajajajajja

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                      yo lanankuras you think u scare anyone? ***** as.s come to spain if you have the guts and stop trying to threaten other people with your ** ffs ur lame dude laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame bullied kid jajajajajajja
                      so then it was deal. not so far away.

Comment

• 12 days is to short length of time,, you are to money hungry,, get a grip save this game make it more resonable for the ones that do spend real money,make all packs worth buying.. not just at certain times,,but all the time,,THe MAIN thing is to get all things in the past sorted out before all these new offers.. and make more worth the prices it cost to buy packs at any time .. just my thoughts but sure lots will agree .. this is an online game,, not a type of game station like psp or xbox. or likewise.. which is not near as costly .. just make the entire game more affordable is what i'm saying...

Comment

so then it was deal. not so far away.
                          it was? it is spain madrid have the guts then pm me and i'll love to go where you are to pay you a good visit

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Slottie114,

I'm American and speak perfect English, I'm ashamed to call you a human being.

Comment

• Anyone know if you will be able to convert the dreadful scraps to monster scraps when that event starts? Should I be saving any extra dreadful scraps I may have?
                              I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

• Originally posted by R224031874 View Post
                                Anyone know if you will be able to convert the dreadful scraps to monster scraps when that event starts? Should I be saving any extra dreadful scraps I may have?
                                Most likely not.

Not only is it not listed in any other Hosts or the "unofficial" source.

The Dreadful scrap event ends 1 day before Monster Scrap event begins.

Comment

Working...
                                X