No announcement yet.

Dreadful Scraps for Columbus!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know if we will be able to exchange Dreadful Scrap for Monster Scrap in 2nd half of the October Events

Comment

• Originally posted by Beastly12 View Post
      anyone know if we will be able to exchange Dreadful Scrap for Monster Scrap in 2nd half of the October Events
      most likely not, as I said before.

All other sources (including unofficial and other hosts) don't have any scrap exchange listed up.

And the most important part is... Dreadful Scrap event ends 1 day before Monster Scrap event begins.

And as all previous events, the events overlap each other so you can exchange, but the event this time does not.

Comment

• Is there any chance for us to get mounts for non balens user like me ,, hope you add a days bonus for the Dreadful Scraps ,, because the last time i save my wishing scraps and dont use it because not enough ,, sincerely players from S322 Scorched Hollow ,,
        Server: S322(Scorched Hollow)
        Codename: PrinceEric
        Hero Level: 65
        Class: Archer
        Honor Title: Lord Divine
        Battle Rating: 76K w(Blessing)
        Guild Name: chaos

If you can read this , congrats your Stupid Enough :P

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceErickun View Post
          Is there any chance for us to get mounts for non balens user like me ,, hope you add a days bonus for the Dreadful Scraps ,, because the last time i save my wishing scraps and dont use it because not enough ,, sincerely players from S322 Scorched Hollow ,,
          you can if you make all the quests + have around 2500 soul crystals saved up.

Comment

• Except the fact that even If u do all the events u cannot have a mount unless u r a VIP or u r buying BALENS. Thank You

Comment

• Originally posted by Winlander View Post
              That is hopeless saying how can 1 save +2500 soul crystals if he is playing regularly. Dont u need to upgrade it. & the only way is again 2 buy it. So dont say wierd things atleast. U cant have a MOunt for non cash 1 & thats final

Comment

• what is the use of dreadful scrap?? may i ask 4 ur help?

Comment

• Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                  That is hopeless saying how can 1 save +2500 soul crystals if he is playing regularly. Dont u need to upgrade it. & the only way is again 2 buy it. So dont say wierd things atleast. U cant have a MOunt for non cash 1 & thats final
                  i got 4 k soul crystals saved and i havent bought even single one and i only upgrade my soul lvl if we get event like this.

Comment

• I`ve had 10k xD so its up to you are you willing to save for events like this or upgrade your curent lvl for higher.I also havent spend balens on them just from tok hard you get lots of them or insignia xD.Most of the time is 3:2 souls/inisgnia from boxes.

Comment

• So maybe a dumb question...but what is better...160 gems packs or the mount? Assuming you don't have the mount.

Comment

• ^Easy answer mount since he gives you boost overall asap from learning while gems from those 160 probably 100 will be lvl 1 and after you convert them all you may end up with lvl 5 gem less or so.It depends on how lucky you are if you feel lucky and 160 gem packs seems more worth it for you go ahead .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stone_Hands View Post
                          So maybe a dumb question...but what is better...160 gems packs or the mount? Assuming you don't have the mount.
                          And this is how, ladies and gentleman, you throw your money out the window.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• ^Its his money so its up to him to spend them the way he likes .

Comment

• Hope they add a days for dreadful scrap or add an event for new prize for dreadful scrap ,,
                              Last edited by PrinceErickun; 10-18-2013, 06:56 AM. Reason: Wrong message

Comment

• Originally posted by Winlander View Post
                                Im trying too but its not easy for the players like me who dont use balens ,,

Comment

Working...
                                X