No announcement yet.

[Activity] Level Up Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The have been compensations for maints b4 with differents lvls, and everyone who got the lvl could got them; so it's probably a Yes, u can get it even if u pass the lvl

But finally! UPDATE SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by ronibaron View Post
      hy all
      so, that's reward for level 50++ y.
      i'm level 67,so, i can get it?

Yes im assuming lvl 50+ may claim it. Don't quote me on that though.

Comment

IQ level !!!

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        i can't see anything there to click on?
        You guys are really something different !! event starts on the 18th.... Server time !!!! Can you tell whether it is the 18th Server time yet? or is that too difficult for you to figure out?

Comment

i can't see anything there to click on?

U may claim the rewards the 27th-29th

Comment

Originally posted by Starsika View Post
            You guys are really something different !! event starts on the 18th.... Server time !!!! Can you tell whether it is the 18th Server time yet? or is that too difficult for you to figure out?
            im on eu server. game clock says 18.10.13.... its hard to work out.. but it seems its the 18th....

however in the fineprint it says:

Claim: 10/27 - 10/29 00:00 23:59:59 (Server Time)

thats on the 27th.. which i believe is the 27th...

your right, this is really difficult to figure out...

Comment

Originally posted by Starsika View Post
              I am something different as is every other human being, we can't all be the same

But your sarcasm amuses me You get a cookie

And i do apologize for the misreading of the event, since it is the 18th, so your point is invalid, if you had said that you can claim it on the 27th and not before, you would of made me look like a fool. Tisk. Thanks to the others who showed me it was the 27th, the low IQ person thanks you!
              Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 10-18-2013, 12:04 AM.
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I am something different as is every other human being, we can't all be the same

But your sarcasm amuses me You get a cookie

And i do apologize for the misreading of the event, since it is the 18th, so your point is invalid, if you had said that you can claim it on the 27th and not before, you would of made me look like a fool. Tisk. Thanks to the others who showed me it was the 27th, the low IQ person thanks you!
                Your very welcome

Comment

i am not being able to login....its getting stuck at 37% loading....anyone facing similar issue?

Sever Snowhold 151
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                    i am not being able to login....its getting stuck at 37% loading....anyone facing similar issue?

Sever Snowhold 151
                    use diagnose to fix it
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      use diagnose to fix it
                      Thats not working either
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Wondering if like in the 1st part of the last patch, my server had all their cities put in Twilight Sands-I wonder if that is going to happen again-sure would be kinda nice to open up this rewards of a million gold w/o having to rush to spend it quickly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post

Sever Snowhold 151
                          try clearing your flash player cache, when that happens to me that is the 1st thing i do then restart computer and try again-it might load slower but like w/mine it does get there and does not get stuck at the loading page.

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
                            try clearing your flash player cache, when that happens to me that is the 1st thing i do then restart computer and try again-it might load slower but like w/mine it does get there and does not get stuck at the loading page.
                            thanks i will try that
                            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Please read carefully because it says "Claim: 10/27 - 10/29 00:00 23:59:59 (Server Time)" And it is not yet 10/27 nor 10/29. Thank you.

Comment

yay...new patch...when ever or what ever they are......Purgy happy.

there I have given my soo valuable opinion on the matter......give me a cookie
                                Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Working...
                                X