Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenances for 10/29 and 10/30!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all this whining about how advanced that s1 is. all game developers have alpha, beta, and other players that test play games before general release of the game to everyone. I play on servers 1 and 98. My main char is on 98 so I play there everyday where with my char on server 1 gets played a few hours a day. As of yet I have not seen any players from server 1 in battle ground arena or group battles.

Let me ask you all one thing. would you like to be the one that fields all the complaints from members if the developer was to do a general release before it was fully tested by a group of people that are willing to deal with all problems? next time before complaining about how a particular group gets things and you dont.

thx
    dianas

Comment

so bound balens will not be in this patch:|?

Comment

ONE TIME at least, All the servers should get a massive patch SO THEY can **** see it's not fun at all and there for stop with the complaing about not being selected to be the freacking GUINEA PIG'S as S1 it's always.
        Last edited by Brygitta; 10-29-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

what about Homestead building?Coming soon when? S34 update 2.1 ?

Comment

I love how they implemented all the Aion into Wartune, but couldn't give us, mages, 1-2 more spell buttons on our bar for the rest of the skills.
            You got us to be the healers that are required in every dungeon, but we can't have pvp skill sets and world boss skill set like the archers do.
            Just let us have one or two more buttons.
            Some will say "Oh, well, if you chose Blessed Light, you can't as well also Thunder people", in which case, so you wouldn't be the Rambo healer and damage dealer, we could only get to chose one set each fight. If I used BL, I can't use Thunderer or the other 2 extra buttons. So we don't have to keep dragging spells into bars each fight, or not having the option before the fight. Develop this idea further, make it better and come with a solution.
            ---Mages everywhere will thank you for it.
            Sauryn - S184 - level 64 mage
            Lord Divine. 76k~ br.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
              so bound balens will not be in this patch:|?
              part 1 this patch will have 2 or 3 parts :/

Comment

why null server is very late for all event?

Comment

Originally posted by R27199267 View Post
                  all this whining about how advanced that s1 is. all game developers have alpha, beta, and other players that test play games before general release of the game to everyone. I play on servers 1 and 98. My main char is on 98 so I play there everyday where with my char on server 1 gets played a few hours a day. As of yet I have not seen any players from server 1 in battle ground arena or group battles.

Let me ask you all one thing. would you like to be the one that fields all the complaints from members if the developer was to do a general release before it was fully tested by a group of people that are willing to deal with all problems? next time before complaining about how a particular group gets things and you dont.

thx
                  dianas
                  if they were already in S1 and had a problem, they will conplaint again. so they are bornt to complain XD

Comment

Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
                    R2Games Halloweeen story: The player gave out his account information to someone "trustworthy". And then they STOLE THEIR ACCOUNT! And gave away all their items! Then DEEEEELETED their highest level character. Muah-hahaha. On some dark nights, you can even hear the voice of the deleted character, their cries carried on the wind. So beware the "trustworthy" friend, for they might just be coming.... FOR YOU!

Yee i still hear GarterGirl...so when she will be put back in the game?
                    she is still on my in game friend list'
                    well farm list
                    Wartune
                    [IGN:CYNN
                    SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                    GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                    If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                      Yay server 1 gets it all weeks early again. Hmm I wonder why they have the strongest players who dominate everyone. Do you r2 workers play on server 1 or something? Unfair advantage way to ruin an already unbalanced game.
                      you payattention to cw, we have top archer, but not top knights or mages, quit whining
                      Wartune
                      GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D

Comment

Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
                        They need a test server ... they have S1 ... it doesn't give us an unfair advantage it gives us a week of headache, so stop your petty comment !

ValKitteh
                        S1
                        Yay.. BM

Comment

good luck s1
                          BLASTA
                          LEV 80.7582876br
                          Knight-free kh
                          S122

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDemon View Post
                            Yay.. BM
                            Originally posted by Brygitta View Post
                            ONE TIME at least, All the servers should get a massive patch SO THEY can **** see it's not fun at all and there for stop with the complaing about not being selected to be the freacking GUINEA PIG'S as S1 it's always.
                            you tell them bryg
                            Wartune

Comment

to all of those who say we have the strongest, check the player strength list, and youll see we arnt the strongest, just have some really smart players
                              Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDemon View Post
                                Yay.. BM
                                Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
                                S1 is the older server, the fact that players in there can be more ahead in skill academy has nothing to do with S1 receiving the patch a few days before the other servers. Skill academy are available to everyone at the start of the game.

That said and about the early patch, added to the enjoyment of lag, bugs and other niceties linked to be a test server, S1 will have battleground with 1 versus 1 (when you are not alone plain and simple). Also, our level 30 and 40 will be facing mostly higher level teams, up to level 80 in arena simply because there is not enough teams to be matched against. Yay ... really a fun time!. A week of people pestering you in world chat or pm and whining because nothing works properly.

They need a test server ... they have S1 ... it doesn't give us an unfair advantage it gives us a week of headache, so stop your petty comment !

ValKitteh
                                S1
                                go val, I still dislike your guild, but that's just petty jealousy
                                Wartune

Comment

Working...
                                X