No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune 2.1 Part One Maintenance 11/05 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So bored why don't R2 update early morning........

Comment

• me also Indian Player. I am very disappointed by the R2 decision to remove the 1st WB. 3rd WB is almost at mid-night in my time, so cant attend that.

Hope in coming patch, R2 adds gold rush event in place of 1st WB. Else this game will remain for us

Comment

• 5 more hours till the servers are back on
        going through wartune withdrawl
        Server : S265
        Char : Knight (Naruto)
        Level : 58
        Br : 57k
        Guild : Mirage

Comment

• i need to go to one my relative home. Better do the work now. will take 4-5 hours. hope once i back, i get the new patch

Comment

• Hope R2 will update on guild vault can store gold.....

Comment

• hm plz fast

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeKill007 View Post
                Hope R2 will update on guild vault can store gold.....
                you chicken afraid of being plundered dont worry i think they will get rid off the plunder in the future
                Server : S265
                Char : Knight (Naruto)
                Level : 58
                Br : 57k
                Guild : Mirage

Comment

• как давно закрыта игра? не могу сориентироваться.

Comment

• Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
                    me also Indian Player. I am very disappointed by the R2 decision to remove the 1st WB. 3rd WB is almost at mid-night in my time, so cant attend that...
                    lol ur lucky the last WB is almost at midnight cuz I've it at 3 am in my time <,<''

Comment

• when do we get that homestead . the building whenevr we click says a msg "comming soon".......which patch?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Lol...ur comments sounds a little discriminatory...why wouldn't there be other indian players or for that matter any other players from different races playing? Would someone from iceland be any less inclined to play games than someone from USA or Asia??? (now that's a food for thought...how they get internet thru all that Ice XD)
                        All that ice in Iceland.... Thanks, made me laugh. Don't let the name fool you, please check your geography. Icelandic climate is temperate. The warm North Atlantic Current ensures generally higher temperatures than in most places of similar latitude in the world. Iceland's winters are mild and windy while the summers are cool which is typical for Scandinavia. With Iceland's unique geological position, keep in mind possible activity of volcanoes in Iceland. Where are they getting all that ice? From behind the Volcano or from the Icebergs in the warm Atlantic Current?

Comment

• sounds nice and all but I am missing a world boss were I almost always get at least 2 mil gold and duru so I am loseing out with this down time. Could the rewards not be a bit beter than that

Comment

• think that's a good idea because if u wanne save up gold for enchantments and so on then that could come in handy

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeKill007 View Post
                              Hope R2 will update on guild vault can store gold.....
                              You can, gold chest.
                              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
                                me also Indian Player. I am very disappointed by the R2 decision to remove the 1st WB. 3rd WB is almost at mid-night in my time, so cant attend that.

Hope in coming patch, R2 adds gold rush event in place of 1st WB. Else this game will remain for us
                                You should play Indian Wartune
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X