Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R29847179
    replied
    I still can't open a new row in my bag. Cause it was 700 voucher, now 700 balens, ffs just scale the price.

for example, open new bag row used to have two prices, 'balens price' (700 balens) or 'vouchers price' (700 vouchers), you convert our voucher, but didn't convert the 'vouchers price'. so it's now 700 balens, either bound or not. that's not fair.! the price should be 'balens price' 700 balens or 'bb price' 35 bb, cause you didn't convert our voucher in 1:1 ratio to b.

Leave a comment:

• HawkBlood
    replied
    sooo 1 more time wher is the bound balens ration pack??? because i dont have it!

Leave a comment:

• vorguesilver
    replied
    I'm going to miss you all, and hope you all have fun with Wartune with out me.[/QUOTE]

1st WB yes all of us on my server 219 misses you, me I' m gonna remember always your 2nd wave attack those multiple canine bite strike

Leave a comment:

• HawkBlood
    replied
    I dont get the compensation wher is ration pack in events i have only old compensation????????????

Leave a comment:

• kukubaur
    replied
    Your vouchers:balen ratio would be ok if you could adjust your prices ingame!! How the hell anyone will reset now the skills when the price was 895 vouchers, and now is 895 BALENS, AKA almost 18000 vouchers!!! No mistake is allowed. Who in his right state of mind will spend almost 10 $ to
    reset skills? You encourage people leaving cuz if the skills are not right you can't play and if you can't play what's the purpose on staying?
    Not even double skills helps, since often you need to make adjustments to your skills.

Leave a comment:

• ricky560
    replied
    i don't want bound balans. i want b my swt doggy blood fang back lol

Leave a comment:

• Zon3r
    replied
    Well bloodfang was the ONLY world boss i could get daru from, now i'm ♥♥♥♥
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-08-2013, 03:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    The stinken worm should of been gone not you .

Leave a comment:

• R227967582
    replied
    we want blood fang.. huhuhuhuhuhu......... we want blood fang.. plsssssssssssss

Leave a comment:

• Kagelol
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodfang View Post
    the wailing and tears of Wartune players are like sweet music and a fine wine to drink to me.
    We know...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X