No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/15 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope this time u guys will gave away those rewards on time, not like last time, we got them 2 months after the merge.
    [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

Originally posted by R23194143 View Post
      Master S315 and S332 have marge around 3 weeks ago. why S341 not marge with 352, that better for all. bcs S341 and S352 almoust same time lounch and BR. Thanks
      thats very true why not 341 and 352 not merging

Comment

u usually have no guild battle when u have a merger.

Comment

dear master is there any chance to merginng s352 with other server ??
          Last edited by suman12378; 11-14-2013, 02:48 AM.

Comment

а нам не помешало бы слияние. совсем мало активных игроков осталось. проходить компании не с кем. почему не сливают старые сервера? в декабре нашему серверу будет 1 год. сделайте подарок))
            Last edited by whiola-russ; 11-14-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dreadknight View Post
              u usually have no guild battle when u have a merger.
              so u have to merge with some stronger guild ^^
              League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
              ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
              GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
              CLASS ->> SORCERER
              LVL ->> 82
              BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

So my question is are Silver Brook (S317), Crimson Spire (S323), and Moonstone Swamp (S326) good? My server will be joining these three so i would like to know what im getting

Comment

its so unfair that u merging us[S341] with servers that are so much ahead of us both in time & strength :'(

I agree this is bu** sh**. Now we have to find new guilds and try catching up where the other servers are way ahead of us. I think you will loose a lot more than gaining. Why don't you just leave it as it is.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Magisters give us [gamers from s341] 1x each clothing & wings / 2k balens per person / 10m gold / 10m daru / free 30-day VIP trial as COMPENSATION to make it fair!!
                        Last edited by dracx333; 11-14-2013, 02:45 AM.
                        ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`(¯`•.•´¯)♥DracX♥(¯`•.•´¯) `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
                        ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥S341-Familia♥.¸¸.•´¯`☆♥(¯`•.•´¯)♥

Comment

• Originally posted by R215420243 View Post
                          its so unfair that u merging us[S341] with servers that are so much ahead of us both in time & strength :'(

I agree this is bu** sh**. Now we have to find new guilds and try catching up where the other servers are way ahead of us. I think you will loose a lot more than gaining. Why don't you just leave it as it is.
                          LoL! agree!
                          ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`(¯`•.•´¯)♥DracX♥(¯`•.•´¯) `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
                          ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥S341-Familia♥.¸¸.•´¯`☆♥(¯`•.•´¯)♥

Comment

• PLEASE MERGE THE OLDER SERVERS PLEASE.

It would be nice to have new blood into the slowly dying servers. There is little fun to be had in a server that is dominated by 1 guild. I expect most server merges have ended the same way. Guilds that are given the right to GB but dont turn up, or the battle is so 1 sided as to be deemed farcical. On my server S167 (which was merged with 170 and 173) competition has devolved into a battle for places in the top guilds (Fire) team. The other viable guilds (3) fight over the scraps.

R2 has left players with very few choices. and like many I do not want to start again on another server. Even with the patch, the strong have becone even stronger and mediocre is even more so now. I jumped from 63k BR to around 77 with the sylphs and adv. academy buffs. For someone who was on 80k or 100 and lvl74 where will they top out at.

Because R2 is so forthcoming with info on upcoming events and changes it leaves youat a crossroad as to whether it is worth pushing **** uphill.

So for the newer servers ...... you will survive, you just wont like the carcass R@ will leave you to fight over. Hopefully they will have a change of heart and start a regime of server merges for the older servers. lol

I dont hold out much hope for this

Comment

• When will server 187(and all servers we merged with) get a merge?Give us even server 1 or 3 i dont care...i just want more ppl to play with.Its less then 100 ppl now active and ppl are quiting every day...So would you pls start merging for a change older servers???

Comment

• Originally posted by suman12378 View Post
                                thats very true why not 341 and 352 not merging
                                because s352 don't want to merge with s341.
                                despite that releasing of both servers is in almost same time, s352 have almost none casher players while s341 is full with them.
                                so I admire merging of servers with cashier players - you will be inspired to continue invest your money trying to keep titles, positions etc..

Comment

Working...
                                X