Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derill
    replied
    bad ideea with wb chenging time since i do every day only one boss , now at wb time i work so is time to quit after monday VIP expiration..GREAT JOB

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    is bloodfang back or still ragnoch?

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
    Hmm, that wasn't in the patch notes, i wonder why...
    Simple it was a bug and was not suppose to be 30 but 2 and and 4.

Leave a comment:

• cle0shera
    replied
    i think they want us here all day they don't care about our works they only like us when we spend !!
    Last edited by cle0shera; 11-14-2013, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cle0shera
    replied
    R2 this is not fair im a daily player and i be here every day for wb at 16:00 server time i cant do 22:00 cuz i work at 4:00 and i need sleep , now with this change i cant do wb because at 11:35 im at work , just only can do wb in my days off maybe 2 times for week thats no fair guys

Leave a comment:

• zirc00
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
    Oh and by the way, if you didn't know, they were sneaky enough to change the bound balens you got from chests in camps and mpd from 30 per key to 2 per key. So you can tell how greedy they are getting and how they are going to lose a lot players overtime with absurd updates and sneaky greedy actions.
    Hmm, that wasn't in the patch notes, i wonder why...

Leave a comment:

• Ruskii
    replied
    Oh and by the way, if you didn't know, they were sneaky enough to change the bound balens you got from chests in camps and mpd from 30 per key to 2 per key. So you can tell how greedy they are getting and how they are going to lose a lot players overtime with absurd updates and sneaky greedy actions.

Leave a comment:

• R221689278
    replied
    Originally posted by soseki View Post
    Nice job again now ppl who work cant do any wb

no more wb for me as well, thats mean ill stop buying balens, this is stupid, no more gold and daru, no other way to get it............STUPID..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Best decision ever no worm instead at 11;30 bloodfang :P nice work r2.

Leave a comment:

• iulianis
    replied
    you cut off bound balens from single campain why ?

Leave a comment:

• bolek1
    replied
    this maitenance kiling game.
    no wb no bould balens no playres

Leave a comment:

• MONARCH56
    replied
    there is no WB at 16:00 in S3 y

Leave a comment:

• Bams2012
    replied
    seriously why all the changes to WB it was fine the way it was first you ditch bloodfang now you put it back and remove ragnoch *** R2 why so many needless changes in all fairness WB was fine the way it was stop tinkering and screwing it up Server 37 Bloodlands Guild: Souledge Char:Bams

Leave a comment:

• Buzzin
    replied
    you took the boss that most people did
    stop changing the game are only doing ****

Leave a comment:

• R220814682
    replied
    this game was not fun not.. their make it uneasy for players especially all working players...kindly..put back WB at where it is...and maybe eventually this game will be on cash players only...
    Last edited by R220814682; 11-14-2013, 10:15 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Leave a comment:

Working...
X