No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Fantasy Wing Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i never thought i would face a situation when R2 moderator/GM or other support staff will hide their faces. It is now very clear that they dont have system to reconcile the system bug. FKKKKING Wartune Developers, I dont understand from which country they had been hire.

Comment

• One day left to end hot event. They didn't give us good compenssation pack, always that one is better than nothing, but for that delay I expected something bigger.
      I hope they found solution for that bug and will fix it in next 5-8 hours or players will be seriously mad.

Comment

• The game is now a days full of bugs. They needs at least months and months to rectify the mistake. what the ** is going on ? i am totally confused.

It appears that a child is now controlling the CEO post of wartune company.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamvv12 View Post
          one day left to end hot event. They didn't give us good compenssation pack, always that one is better than nothing, but for that delay i expected something bigger.
          I hope they found solution for that bug and will fix it in next 5-8 hours or players will be seriously mad.
          you mean you get compesation pack that 100k gold 100k daru and 1x fashion core because i dont get compesation pack no wings nothing im broken my heart is broken my soul is broken my mind think when i geit my stuff i payd for. + 100k GOLD and 100k DARU + 1 fashion core? is nothing we where delayd from almost 2 days and we dont know how long will still take to get our wings .Dear R2 100k gold and 100k daru i make from 2 enter at blood fang and 1 fashion core i make 1 week spire and drop fashion shards.Please think and put in our places for 5 minutes how you fell? to pay for something and GET nothing 0..... Ask yourself IF YOU buy a new car you pay for a car lets say 800$ and the dealer say go home we will send to you and you dont get nothing how you fell.Whell thats how i fell now in this moment. You dont get nothing the Developers dont work in weekend so only MONDAY
          Last edited by MagicAslan; 11-15-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• I didn't get compenssationpack yet. Anyway you're right it's not so big pack when u compare it with insane long delay, but better than nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamvv12 View Post
              I didn't get compenssationpack yet. Anyway you're right it's not so big pack when u compare it with insane long delay, but better than nothing.
              pk thank you for telling me if some one get wings back please tell us to

Comment

• 417438 and515873 ticket give answer,when i will get my wings or balens back
                BLASTA
                LEV 80.7582876br
                Knight-free kh
                S122

Comment

• Same problem here!Lost 1395 balens and didnt got the wings!

Comment

• which he promised would send the wings until now no.

Comment

• which he promised would send the wings until now there has been no or return Balens me.

Comment

• desert of palms 103

ticket 763632

sent wings me plz

Comment

• so when they'll give tht item to us?
                          after the event end?, then it's being useless..

Comment

• I didnt buy any wings pack and I still dont get them

ahh... ok.. delete my post then
                            blank signature, you dont need to know me

Comment

• S272 Silver Throne
                              ticket 722154
                              cek pls

Comment

• 2 days gone .... still no wings when we gonna get wings ????

Comment

Working...
                                X