Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o.O who hacked r2??

Comment

sadly, it's only possible to help in MP, not in tok or spire. so some people still have hard time getting their run. that's why a merge could help imo.

in our, a few are doing 70 nm, some are doing 70, and many still need 60 set.

merge will probably result in merged guild too. the final GB is always the same and the result is always the same too ^^;
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Damn its not fair server merge in just 3 weeks , its too heavy to handle

Comment

U r starting to get on the nerve too much pressure now , y wont u keep it as it is now , not fair 2 merge in 1 month

Comment

Wtfffff merging 7 servers in one? Wtfffffff just *** guuuuys you know the lag we will have?
            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Cool . But i can't see my server merging, will it happen in next 2 week ?
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Will wait in anticipation on if they will get out the strength in numbers and other rewards this time for you that are involved in merges.
                Still waiting for a new merge here on 203 and never got the rewards from the 2 previous either.

Comment

I gotta ask, with the merge we get 100%xp bonus for 3 days, but tomorrow, the Thanksgiving Day - Double EXP Party event starts, also 100%?

I hope this means we get either, 200% exp bonus, OR we get it for 5 days. Otherwise it will totaly suck

Comment

Yeah 203 could use a merge, feels like the server is dead!!! Although i don't hold high hope on us getting those rewards this late or expect them on next merger

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                      sadly, it's only possible to help in MP, not in tok or spire. so some people still have hard time getting their run. that's why a merge could help imo.

in our, a few are doing 70 nm, some are doing 70, and many still need 60 set.

merge will probably result in merged guild too. the final GB is always the same and the result is always the same too ^^;
                      yea, they can not compete, we have the BEAST ( jk, no offense )

Comment

All I want to do is bust up laughing, 296 & 301 just had a server merge with 289 & 292, now your pushing us into another just 2 weeks later?

I guess since it is close to Thanksgiving I will just say, Thank you lol(heavily applied sarcasm).
                        Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

everyone else getting a server merge. has r2 forgot about s203 dawn grove, we been waiting weeks for one and same goes with the rewards aswell.

Comment

when do you merge s144/s147/s65/s69 with s207/s210/s222 *-* xP

Comment

i want the server S271 to merge with S3 (BloodyAMy♥ here)

BloodyAmy♥
                              Guild: FairyTail
                              S271-Shivermire
                              Title:Balenor's Sweetheart :3
                              Last edited by maryamazoana; 11-27-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

And I want S371 to merge with S271 so I can bully you amy , SirDragos here

Comment

Working...
                                X