[Announcement] 09/05/2012 Wartune Emergency Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PixieBabe View Post
    oo kool, i thought u meant before that my posts was rude and uncalled for lol

PS i want a picture in my signature :/
    Huh? o.O I'm confused, I was talking to them because they were rude towards me for no apparent reason. xD Not to you hun. ^.^

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Cherry View Post
      Thank you for your understanding evuulleili.
      me likey to sing some jolly wagger songs while waiting for the maintenance to finish

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Cherry View Post
        Thank you for your understanding evuulleili.
        Sorry if I got all pissy towards him. xD -hands you chocolate- I just don't appreciate being talked to that way. xP Anyways, mah bad for ruining the mood guys. D:
        -smiles sheepishly-

Comment

• Game is up...GO GO GO
          IGN: Vrabo
          Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
          Guild: Elite
          Class: Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by evuulleili View Post
            me likey to sing some jolly wagger songs while waiting for the maintenance to finish
            Jolly Wagger? Whut? o.O; -confused-

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiaxxa View Post
              Sorry if I got all pissy towards him. xD -hands you chocolate- I just don't appreciate being talked to that way. xP Anyways, mah bad for ruining the mood guys. D:
              -smiles sheepishly-
              lol.. me watching Smurfs so me wanna sing a happy song while waiting.. no harm done

Comment

• Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
                If you dont know how I can make you decent. Havent made one for this forum yet since I never used it untill Wartune came out lol
                ik how to, reason i cant is because admin disabled pictures from signatures O.O
                "Not So Innocent"
                "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
                "All we want to do is tease you to death"
                "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                Guild : Immortals
                IGN PixieBabe

Comment

Is that true? They're really compensating us? o.o I never asked them to, but a few people did. >.<
                  -goes to check-
                  Looks to be true to me. It was hidden behind the "More" button on the main page. Good eyes there Vrabo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	maintss.png
Views:	1
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	1660365
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

I'm happy with my character, I never said I wasn't. I am not happy with the set up of a FEW things, however. And no matter whether it was you or someone else I was talking to, I was, again, stating a fact that I was not talking down to you (basically meaning you shouldn't have to me, since I wasn't even talking to you apparently). I don't appreciate being told my char is garbage, would you? It was rude and uncalled for. If you don't like what I have to say, you don't have to be rude to explain how you feel, unless you want to be talked rudely too as well.
                    Treat others how you want to be treated.
                    no I'm just merely speaking about the biaching on the game characters period you shouldn't play if you don't like it.. and your character is garbage if you cant break through a shield nuf said...... I've seen tons of people do it. and so what if i'm rude I speak my mind and aint going to stop, dont like it, then report me. And when you speak in a forum then you leave your comments up for other people to make comments and remarks fyi

Comment

Jolly Wagger? Whut? o.O; -confused-
                      its a rather happy and energizing term in pirate's language hahah

Comment

• Okay, servers are back up and running. GO REDEEM THAT PACKAGE!
                        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Huh? o.O I'm confused, I was talking to them because they were rude towards me for no apparent reason. xD Not to you hun. ^.^
                          oo good, cuz i think ur rlly cool n nice and i should shush before my Succubus side talks out loud again... *blush*
                          "Not So Innocent"
                          "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
                          "All we want to do is tease you to death"
                          "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                          Guild : Immortals
                          IGN PixieBabe

Comment

• Originally posted by evuulleili View Post
                            is it possible to add a server clock in-game? just asking
                            Don't you just love people crying for the server time?

Comment

• let the games begin!! goodluck to all me friendlies~!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                Okay, servers are back up and running. GO REDEEM THAT PACKAGE!
                                we got caring CS here
                                GOOD JOB !
                                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                                NasrulEyo
                                Mage
                                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                                U can submit a here
                                My guide

Comment

Working...
                                X