No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/24 2:30 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really??? 800k gold and daru??? are u *meep* kidding us???
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 10:40 AM. Reason: Censored

Comment

what compensation package we still didn't get it and it is now 10:48 sever time JJC11477 s99

Comment

what the *meep* ??? dont need this piece of **** compensation ...this is a ******* bad joke ..go to hell x(
        Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 10:41 AM. Reason: Censored

Comment

I'll just be honest even if they took $100 dollars off of me and left me with $5 then I'd be glad rather than be a raging bull about it I'd be thankful for they if gave back in return 5 dollars because its better than getting nothing cause then I'd have nothing to eat or drink added to that plus I'm gonna ask em for a bloody refund or whichever cause I have a job but I don't have one right now I could care less if they don't give me a refund I just sit down and live with it sorry kids and moderators but thats just how I feel plus I'm glad I dont cash up also I'm not in this game but I understand how you al feel it isnt easy to get those things back Stormaggedon lacks the power to even bother doing so he has also pitied us THAT ALONE IS COMPASSION its better than from i saw on koramgame NO MODS NO ADMINISTRATOR PITIED US LIKE THAT EVER you dont need to say sorry but to at acknowledge him for coming up to u like this should mean u guys say THANK YOU T.T

Thanks Stormaggedon for making an effort at least you're trying and for saying something
          Last edited by LadyKayla; 12-24-2013, 01:06 PM.
          I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Where is S100
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

To those of you complaining about the compensation, where've you been? R2 doesn't give a **** about us, and it's more compensation than we got for the Class Wars where multiple servers were dc';d for 8 rounds. Face it, all R2 wants is to get you to spend money. Otherwise, they'd fix the lag rather than turning the game into Pet Wars.

Comment

This is not right of r2 what about the lost wagers in class wars many put alot of balanes on wagers in CW and those who made the finals didnt even get the glory crystals for making into the finals this is really a joke on r2 part on the comp for all the loss we had because of their screw up at least show you have some morels for the players r2 and not straight up a holes by not doing the right thing here

Comment

This is a ******* joke. you're a joke! Hey i did 2 health bars of a wb, now that they're finally back, just got my 800k gold and daru. You're a bunch of *meep* thieves!
                  Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 10:42 AM. Reason: Censored

Comment

no compensation , but they put other event for more money...how the ***** u can ask for more dollars when u dont fix the problems?? IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by B0Gda; 12-25-2013, 02:47 AM.

Comment

give us the worthy compensation and you got the happy player. hence, they will be happier to spend more dollars on you guys....dont you want that? lol

Comment

apperently they dont understand the way to make Money, they just want fast cash and dont care about the customers
                        Name: â™*Frostâ™*
                        Server: S99
                        Class: Knight
                        Guild: EpicFail

Comment

"Thank you for your reply. We are sorry you feel that way, but unfortunately the developers have made the rules and have the final say in regards to these matters. If you need to contact us again just reply to this ticket and it will re-open it again.

-The R2Games Team"

...so nobody`s fault...just our..we are to stupid for all this staff..maybe we need to do something to get their attention...

Comment

Originally posted by B0Gda View Post
                            "Thank you for your reply. We are sorry you feel that way, but unfortunately the developers have made the rules and have the final say in regards to these matters. If you need to contact us again just reply to this ticket and it will re-open it again.

-The R2Games Team"

...so nobody`s fault...just our..we are to stupid for all this staff..maybe we need to do something to get their attention...
                            Moderator said, GMs will say about this. GMs say developers will reconsider it.......and soon the issue will be burried, and we will start paying them again
                            New WB buff is adding, start loosing your money again friends. We are the only loosers, and they are the only winners. Because we are fool enough to keep on paying them and reading all these messages they are laughing in front of their systems.

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                            The scheduled 00:00 PST maintenance for Wartune S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199 will be changed to 2:30 AM PST.

We expect servers to be down for only 10 Minutes. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package.

Playes level ≥ 40 will recive: 800,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru
                            Playes level <40 will recive: 700,000 Gold, 700,000 Daru
                            which hot event you are talking about?
                            we have not seen any compensation on HOT EVENTS. Infact, if it will appear EVER, then it is not worth to accept for the loss we faced.
                            Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 10:45 AM. Reason: Merged
                            SUNNY MITTAL
                            Character Name : sunnyteena
                            Server : S109 (Cursed Spring)
                            Class : Mage
                            Level : 67
                            Battle Rating : 92k (and improving)
                            Guild : Legion

Comment

just making fools out off us

Comment

Originally posted by soultrain999 View Post
                                just making fools out off us
                                they have just added that funny compensation.....they did not care of so many dislikes for this stupid compensation at all and added this in hot events........IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
                                SUNNY MITTAL
                                Character Name : sunnyteena
                                Server : S109 (Cursed Spring)
                                Class : Mage
                                Level : 67
                                Battle Rating : 92k (and improving)
                                Guild : Legion

Comment

Working...
                                X