No announcement yet.

New Year Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so if they come after maintenace it should be in opening posting, when u give Information, should be full Information

Comment

• yes 01/07 no start event

Originally posted by goordo111 View Post
      These events should be called "the posted but not started events" R2's come on the forum, and tell us hey an event starts at midnight server time, then you wait up for it, only to learn...oooops R2 lied again, events don't start til after maintenance, hell i guess i don't ever need to sleep, since R2 still can't get it right just once. Congrats R2 in continuing your trend of never doing what you say, and screwing as many players as you can, it is always a pleasure to watch epic fail after epic fail.
      ** complete 3 dungeon solo x3 and MP become maintenance
      bad server and event
      I expect compensation for errors
      Last edited by VicZar; 01-08-2014, 06:35 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

• people get used to it its always after maint also the mount cards in boxes aways after maint.
        once the event has begon and wil switch to new quest it wil apear after 0:00,
        and reset in the morning with dungeon and stam reset.
        ♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Comment

• make it can be open with bound balens.i hv colorful decor but can't be open with bound balens it sucks isn't it? lot of people playing wartune and they are not balens spender,and not cash spender make it easy to all of player.

Comment

• +)) that mount looks like a sheep not like a impala (but is very cute)
            I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
            Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
            Fighting til' the wars won!
            (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
            Name:CyanPile
            Class:Archer
            Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

• and were is that mysterious box cuz form all catacomb and campain blitz i dont see any ....

Comment

• Originally posted by R3set View Post
                and were is that mysterious box cuz form all catacomb and campain blitz i dont see any ....
                Announcement on first page says it doesn't start till the 10th.

Comment

• Got lucky, bought boxes, impala came on box 37 of 50!

Comment

• ey someone please explain to me where we can get the mount called cloudcaller and ancient dragon ?
                    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• it say 1/10 so its from day 1 till on 10 not after 10 read again

Comment

• nope 1/10 means it starts on 10 january

Comment

• 36 box no lucky damn

Comment

• i did 100 boxes no luck :P
                            Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                            Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• I've done a lot of the things, such at the devotion remain online and daily campaign and not received the new year card. I know it says 12/31- 1/3 and I have done every day, some say 1/7 - 1/10 and have done 3 of the things it says we get cards for and have yet to receive those cards. Only day I have ever not been online was yesterday 1/6.
                              Last edited by brassminna; 01-07-2014, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• how come servers above S404 dont get all the events & Rewards, bit unfare!

Comment

Working...
                                X