Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.I.M. View Post
    **** event, think more about this R2!
    i will buy 0 Magic Box because last time was same & i buyed 500 chest & i received all **** with no value .
    you want R2 to take my money? sow try to put something better on event & i will be also daily online
    i buyed 350 chest got only 3x100 Mount Traning Whisp and that was good but should not hurt got a card eaither, got to exchange all santa cap for the card was sick.

Them make it to hard same is me the yellow Rune packs into Market refreshed 666 times in row saw in princip the same itmes over and over and over again and no runes.

Why like that make people just **** up.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
      I find it very peculiar.... That they did this verbiage this month...
      "Price: 39 Balens. Limit of 200 per character."

So unless you were STUPID LUCKY with opening all 200 of those boxes, chances to get the mount even cashing it is very low. Unless the soul engraving is unlimited or they screwed up their post.... it looks .... very unrealistic.
      Probably just a misprint. I seriously doubt they would limit it to 200 per character for the entire event since that would essentially make the mount impossible to get for even paying customers. ALTHOUGH....it IS possible that they would make it this way to force Hard Cashers into purchasing large amounts of Whip or Soul Crystal packs for THOSE events if they didn't get the mount to drop in the 200 packs. Once again my money is on it being a misprint.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        i buyed 350 chest got only 3x100 Mount Traning Whisp and that was good but should not hurt got a card eaither, got to exchange all santa cap for the card was sick.

Them make it to hard same is me the yellow Rune packs into Market refreshed 666 times in row saw in princip the same itmes over and over and over again and no runes.

Why like that make people just **** up.
        I am continually baffled by the bad luck some people have. EVERY mount event except for 1 since they started doing them I have received a card drop within the first 100 boxes. This past month I spent quite a bit more than normal because of a well-timed Bonus from work and decided to spoil myself. Bought about 800 chests all told and got the card to drop 5 times.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• really wish the event would be for all servers being in 401 real sucks for this

Comment

• i got the mount in 20 boxes previous time, i do believe that the drop rate decreases - its always that everyone gets a mount first day, then days later you can buy 1000 you wont get it.
            Same with the shop reset like the guy said - the more people get rewards, the less chance there is for anyone else to get (have spent 20k balens once for reset during that event, I was the first unlucky player after all these people were getting rare gems/runes)

The way i see it - you have to need all of the drops from the box to buy it:
            25,000 Kyanite - 5 drops = one skill upgrade
            Mahra x2 - always nice
            Sylph Sepulcrum x2 - stacks very well after 20k BR sylphs
            Runestone x1 - always nice
            Soul Crystal x100 - misfortune

If the mount comes, hell ye its worth it else its just another overpriced sale

Comment

• What the ♥♥♥♥..

I love how my server is getting the Wheel of Fate event when the highest lvl on the server is 50 but we aren't getting the Amethyst event, Bounty, Devotion, Online, or Double EXP... Who the hell decides what servers get what events and what criteria do they use?

Wyte
              S402
              ZeroHour
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-05-2014, 11:34 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• i hope can get a red last time i got just yellow U_U
                Game : Wartune
                Name: Xias
                Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                Guild: Redemption
                Class: Knight
                BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

• There should be an additional event for this.. like "New Years - Soul Engraving".

For normal players without vip's or cash to recharge, this one would be helpful for more chance to get
                  that mount.

Comment

• Originally posted by MallyVouge View Post
                    There should be an additional event for this.. like "New Years - Soul Engraving".

For normal players without vip's or cash to recharge, this one would be helpful for more chance to get
                    that mount.
                    Can almost guarentee the soul engraving and whip event will be in this month events. Not 100% sure so don't take my word for it but the way R2 does things. They like to add these type of events in the middle of the event so that others will not know about it until the last min. That way they might be able to sell some of there soul or whip packs easier and more so. They know players are going save up for these events. They don't want that so instead of taking out the events they sneak it in hoping players use there stuff and are force to buy more. Again though that's just a hunch. I have no inside info or anything like that. They might have decided not to do it this month. Only R2 knows but it's always wise to save things just incase or at least until you really need that soul engraving boost or mount stat boost. Keep this in mind usually soul engraving is early in the month and whip event is at the end of the month's events. So if you don't see soul engraving add in the beginning of the month. Chances are that they are not having it this month.

Comment

• whooopeeeee but no we would like to get you crypt keys event

Comment

• Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
                        They are. But add mount strength (useless value) and give 10% Movement speed bonus increasing it to 40% from 30%.
                        And those 10% are very usefull during Gold Rush (Amethyst mine) when you are chasing someone to rob him or you've been chasin and need to escape...
                        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• My bad, sorry again.

best regards,
                          Last edited by asterixuus; 01-06-2014, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            Can almost guarentee the soul engraving and whip event will be in this month events. Not 100% sure so don't take my word for it but the way R2 does things. They like to add these type of events in the middle of the event so that others will not know about it until the last min. That way they might be able to sell some of there soul or whip packs easier and more so. They know players are going save up for these events. They don't want that so instead of taking out the events they sneak it in hoping players use there stuff and are force to buy more. Again though that's just a hunch. I have no inside info or anything like that. They might have decided not to do it this month. Only R2 knows but it's always wise to save things just incase or at least until you really need that soul engraving boost or mount stat boost. Keep this in mind usually soul engraving is early in the month and whip event is at the end of the month's events. So if you don't see soul engraving add in the beginning of the month. Chances are that they are not having it this month.
                            A post like this gives them ideas tho.
                            "LOOK, THEY HAVE 2954828 SCs LET'S AVOID IT AND FORCE THEM TO *add a new event here* INSTEAD!" @___@
                            TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                            I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                            -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

• theres no event yet its 7 jan here

Comment

• it is 01:17 and the 1/7 here in oceanic server and we have got none of this.. shop got no box and hot events is empty
                                Cyanide
                                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                                Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                                X