No announcement yet.

New Year Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont u cashers that bought those tunns of boxes for that card feel stupid now?
    i got it free :P
    ♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Comment

• yay soul event ican spend my 14k soul crstals ( i got my mount from 13 boxes so time to spend it all on mount whips for the next whip event

Comment

• Originally posted by jhon84 View Post
        dont u cashers that bought those tunns of boxes for that card feel stupid now?
        i got it free :P
        not really...we don't just get only the mount card. We also got spare kyanite to lvl adv tech as well as other things n more spare event pieces to exchange for more whips/fate stones/soul crystals to advance other stats. This is part of the main reason why cashers always remain ahead of non-cashers =P Anyway I'm glad this event came out at last....SC eating up 8 rows in my inventory since last month....finally regain the use of more than half a page of inventory
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Clever keep telling them how many soul c's u have so they up the amount u need to get things clever !!!! And u say r2 are dum !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by coldsnap3078 View Post
            Clever keep telling them how many soul c's u have so they up the amount u need to get things clever !!!! And u say r2 are dum !!!!
            Was the sarcasm really necessary? And it's dumb, not dum.

Comment

• Nice, with soul engraving event it was so easy to get that mount and a lot other cool stuff.
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• kinda **********....
                i use 14000 soul crystals and 2days later an event for it shows up...
                why the hell dont they let people know.....
                god damn stupid game

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuris6 View Post
                  kinda **********....
                  i use 14000 soul crystals and 2days later an event for it shows up...
                  why the hell dont they let people know.....
                  god damn stupid game
                  There is an sc event every single month.

Comment

• if i buy 50 new year's magic box, if I MUST get mounted impala?

Comment

• yes please

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                        There is an sc event every single month.
                        yep regulary.. get impala for free other betters spent in whips hehe

Comment

• earned 500 caards already...

Comment

• ah yess.... ninja edit strikes back. broken box gonna return tomorrow at 17th
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• no event for class war.....

Comment

• pa gift po bago lang po kc ako diko po kc alam gagawin

Comment

Working...
                                X