No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance all PST/EST Servers 1/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They say they're preparing info for a post, hope they do soon. It's way past my bedtime already and with the game being offline, I'm heading to bed, hope they clear it up soon and the game is only down for a short time. Night all!

Comment

• Originally posted by DannMassacre View Post
      nothing that I saw. Just them saying sorry lol

Oh well, I wasn't holding my breath. Just sucks that I didn't get to make sure I was in top 50 sylph arena before they closed down.

Comment

• Originally posted by OhZee View Post

This is my favorite 2pac song!!!
        my favorite in rap is gangstas paradise i listen this music when i have 8 or 9 years old... and i search it 2 yearss !! finally i find it in youtube P= xd
        Name:Ereshkigal
        Class:Archer
        Level:65
        Server:246
        Br:85.000

Comment

• Originally posted by â™ Frostâ™  View Post
          only 700k?? try with 2 mil gold and daru for wb
          2 mil is nothing! With balen buff and balens for cd reduce, if you are strong enough you can get 4, even 5+ million gold/daru! So R2 what will be compensation?! Few million gold/daru, few million exp (at least 3 million, cuz lvl10 in Spire is rly easy to be done), at least 1000 honour...
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
            my favorite in rap is gangstas paradise i listen this music when i have 8 or 9 years old... and i search it 2 yearss !! finally i find it in youtube P= xd
            Thats an old *** Coolio Song...I used to listen to him back in the day. I know a lot of Coolio Songs too... I have about 80% of all of 2pac's released songs memorized, along with about 40-60% of his bootleg stuff memorized.
            BugzBunny
            Kabam S61
            GM of LoonyTunes
            Balenor's #1 GM
            Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• So the system was giving out to many Golden Antilope, which are really Sheep, time for a Emergency Maintainence.
              Wonder if they are going to give out the rubber boots to go with the Sheep ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                2 mil is nothing! With balen buff and balens for cd reduce, if you are strong enough you can get 4, even 5+ million gold/daru! So R2 what will be compensation?! Few million gold/daru, few million exp (at least 3 million, cuz lvl10 in Spire is rly easy to be done), at least 1000 honour...
                wow cill'out bro u wont get a **** from wht u say u want to much and dont tell me u get all tht in one day cmon
                SERVER-S233
                GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• gold and daru for WB. Honor and insignia for BG. Insignia for GA.
                  and Bound Balens bcoz i need it badly. lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by OhZee View Post
                    Thats an old *** Coolio Song...I used to listen to him back in the day. I know a lot of Coolio Songs too... I have about 80% of all of 2pac's released songs memorized, along with about 40-60% of his bootleg stuff memorized.
                    some years ago i only listen rap but now i love reggae music too before i dont like reggae music but now i love it !
                    Name:Ereshkigal
                    Level:65
                    Server:246
                    Br:85.000

Comment

• Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
                      gold and daru for WB. Honor and insignia for BG. Insignia for GA.
                      and Bound Balens bcoz i need it badly. lolz
                      and a beer wht some hoo/kers))))))))))))))))))))))
                      SERVER-S233
                      GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                      CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                      SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....8-at-00-00-EST

Comment

• Ok..back on topic.....Here is what R2 just said...'

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 1/7 at 11:00 PM EST

​Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on January 8th at Midnight EST (9:00 PM PST(Jan 7th), 7:00 AM GMT, 3:00 PM GMT +8). Servers are expected to be down for 30 minutes while we address issues with the World BOSS, Battleground and Arena after the patch update. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package. Be sure to collect this pack in-game once the servers are back up. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Character Level ≥ Lvl. 60 compensation: 400,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, 100 Insignia (Players Lvl. 60+ may also redeem the lower level compensation pack)

Lvl. 29 ≤ Character Level ≤ Lvl. 59 Compensation: 600,000 Gold, 600,000 Daru, 400 Insignia, Double Honor Scroll x2
                          BugzBunny
                          Kabam S61
                          GM of LoonyTunes
                          Balenor's #1 GM
                          Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
                            OFF: Hehe that song is my favorite too

ON: I dont care if the server is offline 3-4h but i have a problem when servers are offline for maintenance but nothing is repaired i hope this time is different
                            I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                            Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                            Fighting til' the wars won!
                            (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                            Name:CyanPile
                            Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DannMassacre View Post
                              according to facebook: "REMINDER: Wartune will start Emergency Maintainence at 23:00 7th January.2014 PST, to fix the issues for the players entering World Boss, Battle Ground and Group Arena etc. By the way, it is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours.

Compensation:
                              Lvl.29~Lvl.59: Gold x600,000 Daru x600,000 Insignia x400 Double Honor Scroll x2;
                              Lvl.60+: Gold x1,000,000 Daru x1,000,000 Insignia x500 Double Honor Scroll x2;

Thanks for your patience!" .....................not to mention it was posted 8 minutes ago...........15 minutes AFTER servers go down. xD
                              This compensation is a joke! For lvl7 enlightement we need 110 mil daru (I can't imagine how much we need for lvl8), high lvl/br acc can make few million from wb, but the compensation is only 1 mil...
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• ur link is not good try again
                                SERVER-S233
                                GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                                CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                                SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Working...
                                X