[Promotion] Soul Crystal Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Soul Crystal Pack

Duration: 1/14 - 1/16 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S403
    • Kabam: S1 - S63
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6

Description: We're having a special on Soul Crystal packs for the next few days! Be sure to act now before these packs are gone!

Soul Crystal Pack I
    Soul Crystal x10
    Price: 49 Balens. Limit of 1000 per day.

Soul Crystal Pack II
    Soul Crystal x100
    Price: 419 Balens. Limit of 100 per day.

Soul Crystal Pack III
    Soul Crystal x1000
    Price: 3899 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

always money money money, so im gunna spend about 5 bucks worth of balens for just 100 crystals thats not even gunna get me 1 lvl pshhhhhh get real with ur prices.

Comment

Originally posted by R239765429 View Post
      always money money money, so im gunna spend about 5 bucks worth of balens for just 100 crystals thats not even gunna get me 1 lvl pshhhhhh get real with ur prices.
      r2 is trying to be clever for the end of the New Year's Card event. Sad that we've made everyone here rich and they want us to give more and more and basically telling us thanks for the money enjoy the game and feel free to line our pockets some more. Hey, why am I complaining though. At least we get a well managed game that fixes everything when it needs to be......oh wait. Welcome to the world of business, I guess.
      Last edited by DannMassacre; 01-14-2014, 05:21 AM.
      Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
      DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Ok i am a non casher mage lvl 59 br47k and i fight in arena with lvl 55 and 72kBr how is that posible let me tell you how because this game is full of cheats and hacks and R2 look on the sky nice job.

Comment

do we have any lvl 5 crystaloid sell .. ?? and some investment event like that cloud caller .. ??
          Class : Archer
          Guild: **Chaos**(S310)
          Name : Axel
          Title :Astral Master

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia
          Finally Have Apollo Hadεs
          NO cashing until R2 give non greedy events.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by HawkBlood View Post
            Ok i am a non casher mage lvl 59 br47k and i fight in arena with lvl 55 and 72kBr how is that posible let me tell you how because this game is full of cheats and hacks and R2 look on the sky nice job.
            by any chance those cheats n hacks ur referring to wouldn't happen to be something called $$$ spent to obtain balens to speed up growth rate of one's char?
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

LOL Hawkblood people aint hacking some slow lvl and get BR up with other things it is possible trust me not there fault your a weak mage for your lvl

Knight: Bams lvl 75 BR 92k
              Server: 37 the bloodlands
              Guild: SoulEdge

Comment

sry but 59 vlv 47 k BR .. sooooooooory bro but you suck

Comment

Hahaha, let me guess, you're a fast leveler, you probably have the private medaillon and alot of green/blue astrals?

Nice job .
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

full of cheats and hacks that the reason

Comment

Hawk,WHERE THE HELL IS Y0UR BRAIN???!! Dont you know that some players camp at lvl 39-45 only to get high br for example 45k or more ? Plus those players have wings,have better gems,maybe guild skill lvl 10 all,and socketing rod a lot of them so face the realit where even if u are lvl 50 u can have 55k br

Server: (256)
                      Class: Knight
                      Br: 43k+(damn low)
                      Character name: Dragonstein
                      Last edited by R23642175; 01-14-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

You know what the funny thing is, if you use the balen you spent on this, on the jewel game, you get nearly the equal amount of SC(or more if lucky) and many other rewards.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Cheats and hacks dont exist in this game! Even if they would how the hell do you think R2 would let them hack ?!! We are talking about cash and R2 need those cash to pay her employers and make new events so thats the problem with the prices and please go learn a bit for BUSSNES !!!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                            You know what the funny thing is, if you use the balen you spent on this, on the jewel game, you get nearly the equal amount of SC(or more if lucky) and many other rewards.
                            Jewel Quest, imo, the bets investment for SC FT and gems.
                            85 balens for 1 lvl 2 gem is overprice. Those gems are worth at least 40-50 balens.
                            Love you can spend unlimited on it too xD
                            @r2 whatever numbers, there are hacks in this game and usable. I have never read a thread created by a MOD or GM saying "There are no working hacks for wartune" as they did with CS and others...
                            R2 does not need this much money. VIP alone if enough for eveyrthing. Everything else is pure profit. They don't have much employes either. This game isn't created by them. All they have to do is just copy everything they get.
                            Browser games don't cost hardly much.
                            Last edited by SkiaXia; 01-14-2014, 05:45 PM.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                            I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                            :o:o:o:o

Comment

If you run TOK Nm you save easy up 7-10k a month of the Soul should give the Impala mount for free to alot of people.
                              Dont nessery to buy Soul anymore after TOK become released.

Just sad its so rar gain Whisp vs other stuff.

Whisp and Fate stones is relly hard to gain compire with SC.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X