No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need to all chill, none of know how frustrated they might br right now will all of this, i mean looking at this game, its pretty amazing for browser, so imagine the work they put into it all, so yeah, even though i'm mad about not getting back before reset, i couldnt care less right now considering thier working, and hopefully not drinking beer and laughing at us on forums, when they actually finished the update 3 hours ago but are all to drunk to remember what to do, therefore leaving the big launch button untouched

Comment

• Originally posted by R23098610 View Post
      10 bucks hell i thought it was gonna be way more
      Once you start, there's no comming back.

Comment

• server up gogogo

Comment

• After a lengthy Maintenance fraught with peril (one of our poor Devs was eaten by a Grue), our team has slain the evil beast keeping the servers offline and they are all now up. Have fun everyone, and enjoy the new content.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by erlexs View Post
            =) your so mean GrimzSoul.. you count it all
            loool not mean just honest :c

Comment

• upppppppppppppppp

Comment

• nice one ..... =)

Comment

• wew finally,,thanks

Comment

• its up!! go see guys

Comment

• What is this about

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        After a lengthy Maintenance fraught with peril (one of our poor Devs was eaten by a Grue), our team has slain the evil beast keeping the servers offline and they are all now up. Have fun everyone, and enjoy the new content.
                        XDDDDDDDDDDDD YOU TOO, HOPE TO SEE YOU INGAME!!!!!!!!! (lol ._.)

Comment

• i cant get on it says bad gateway 0.0 help anyone????

Comment

• Last edited by chaozduke; 09-12-2012, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• Yea cool !!! atleast i can spend all my 20k$ for those 3 items I always wish! yea Im so greatfull r2games you make my dreams come true! Only sad thing is you didint repair any bugs yet and its been awhile from server start... so how much more we need to w8 tilll archers hegemony will ends?

Comment

• this maintenance was not just
                                I lost the chance to climb rankings in the sand
                                I could not get into the catacombs
                                lost turn to enter the dungeons.
                                not come to collect the last bonus x devotion
                                but many players if they could because they played before
                                not fair to cut the day when there are many trying to earn a decent position
                                the maintenance would have to be at the start of the day, that way, everyone starts with the same opportunities
                                PS: you could tell us in the game (example maintenance add "next event" as they do with "world boss" and other

Comment

Working...
                                X