Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 1/24 at 2:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehe, yea i ran it 2 times before i realized i was supposed to do nm version ...o0

Comment

• Originally posted by ChengishKhan View Post
      I am not sure if it has been discussed. But I would like to put it on thread.

" Dear R2,

I hope you know what "gift!" means. You don't pay for a gift, because that's a gift. Previously you gave "lost Gifts" to non paying people. Why? You should immediately change the script such that a non paying player never gets such gifts that require balens/ bound balens. I know you can do that and that's quite easy. You can give rare astrals/ training whip*10 to non payers, or anything that makes sense. It won't hurt your business, trust me. You give special benefits to special players no problem, but dont bother non-payers with these useless things. It will only create abandonment of the game.

Please take my advise, introduce an easy exchange event for lost gifts/ any paying gifts for non vip players. Trust me, you'll gain respect and more customers will pay to get those special benefits. Everybody wins."

Thanks.
      let me tell you about R2games, they could care less if non payers leave. Heck they dont even care about the mega cashers leaving as long as they already paid

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Latest news!
        Due to players request, the compensation package as been updated. Please see below.

Updated Compensation Details:
        • 2,000,000 Gold
        • 2,000,000 Daru
        • 3000 Insignia
        • Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x5
        • Imperial Seal x20
        • Sepulcrum x 200
        • Sylph EXP Scroll x 100
        • Mahra x 500

i know you are joking......

Comment

• if Bob marley is was still alive sure he make other song A LA LA LA LONG WAITING xd
          Name:Ereshkigal
          Class:Archer
          Level:65
          Server:246
          Br:85.000

Comment

• Originally posted by ChengishKhan View Post
            I am not sure if it has been discussed. But I would like to put it on thread.

" Dear R2,

I hope you know what "gift!" means. You don't pay for a gift, because that's a gift. Previously you gave "lost Gifts" to non paying people. Why? You should immediately change the script such that a non paying player never gets such gifts that require balens/ bound balens. I know you can do that and that's quite easy. You can give rare astrals/ training whip*10 to non payers, or anything that makes sense. It won't hurt your business, trust me. You give special benefits to special players no problem, but dont bother non-payers with these useless things. It will only create abandonment of the game.

Please take my advise, introduce an easy exchange event for lost gifts/ any paying gifts for non vip players. Trust me, you'll gain respect and more customers will pay to get those special benefits. Everybody wins."

Thanks.
            100% agree with u

[S3] Worg Lair
            Elite
            Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• hahaha so freking wortless compenation pack i dont even get runestones frome my tank today.

Can not play my secounds eaither becouse of work.

This pack is so freking bad so its relly smell *** frome it
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• thnx for taking the time to fix the issues that are bothering players R2!

Comment

• you should also fix how for the first 30 levels in the combs many players get only one cypt token per level. should fix the drop rates for crystaloids since it takes so damn many of them to make gear peices. you should sort bg's by br, not level. you should make the gaurds for spawn camps impossible to kill so that players who have been playing for months can't kill them and make sure no one can leave the spawn camp. you should fix how a lvl 30 goes 20 rounds with lvl 50's on any day of any server especially opening day. you should fix the bg chests so that players who are actually trying to prepare for better gear can get the gems and socketing rods they need. you should fix astrals so that the same bullying jerks dont sit there and get all the good astralls while players play for months and get crappy orange ones that arent even for their toons. and take away the damn balen bonus for the boss's so everyones on an even level. i pay for my game, and i still say you are ****! you should also fix beginning packages so that $100 dollars gives you the dragonwings too. you make us spend thousands of dollars on this game just to have a chance to not die and those who don't, and even some who do barely get any fun out of the game. it's twisted and burnt and needs to be fixed.

and after i've written all of this they probably won't even read it ^_^

Comment

• lol ! so why u still playing....... i'm sure r2 never paying like that
                    this is pay-play game!

Comment

• are they getting rid of the Snow and Christmas ****, that would be good and fix the Lag on multi player elements of the game. Oh and give VIP's a decent mount
                      instead of the **** fat panda.

Comment

• Originally posted by poplolli View Post
                        lol ! so why u still playing....... i'm sure r2 never paying like that
                        this is pay-play game!
                        jaja lol im bored too play wartune all time maintenances but i dont see noting better when i see other better game i stop play this all days totally changes and maintenances and money money ... xd
                        Name:Ereshkigal
                        Class:Archer
                        Level:65
                        Server:246
                        Br:85.000

Comment

• you have to do night mare version to complete the quests

Comment

• why u not stop playing and create own game ?
                            Originally posted by R240900905 View Post
                            you should also fix how for the first 30 levels in the combs many players get only one cypt token per level. should fix the drop rates for crystaloids since it takes so damn many of them to make gear peices. you should sort bg's by br, not level. you should make the gaurds for spawn camps impossible to kill so that players who have been playing for months can't kill them and make sure no one can leave the spawn camp. you should fix how a lvl 30 goes 20 rounds with lvl 50's on any day of any server especially opening day. you should fix the bg chests so that players who are actually trying to prepare for better gear can get the gems and socketing rods they need. you should fix astrals so that the same bullying jerks dont sit there and get all the good astralls while players play for months and get crappy orange ones that arent even for their toons. and take away the damn balen bonus for the boss's so everyones on an even level. i pay for my game, and i still say you are ****! you should also fix beginning packages so that $100 dollars gives you the dragonwings too. you make us spend thousands of dollars on this game just to have a chance to not die and those who don't, and even some who do barely get any fun out of the game. it's twisted and burnt and needs to be fixed.

and after i've written all of this they probably won't even read it ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by Wondermage View Post
                              damn plzz make seperate teleport's to L3 and L4 attol it takes too time to go there and waste of time tats ***** boar to walk too long
                              It's great idea of Cloud city.
                              R2 don't have idea how make fun game, they can only copy from chinese wartune, so they create waste of time city, quests. In previuos city you everything can available by one click (arena, half of heroes, wilds, altar, bounty), now you must run from one side of city to another and enjoy the beauty of their cloud city design.
                              Create idiotic circuit quest that you can run more and enjoy the beauty of their cloud city, Atoll design and if you will be happy to do these quests, you will give rewards bounty scrools and can repeat these idiotic job few times more, tenable.

Comment

• Compensation looks good, i hope they fix the sound as im used to play with it and it glitches in meny servers..

Currently playing 205!

Comment

Working...
                                X