Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Camille,i don't know if u were a good girl or a bad girl,but every deceased person deserves some respect and love. Rest in Peace,Sis.
    PS: i'm not thinking about the prize,and i'm sure the GM will not give me some prize.so chill out and don't forget to drop a few (good) words,Frecklez
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 01-28-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• what happen to camille, well in that case her memory will live on forever, keep on fighting in her honor

Comment

• I knew you not but what I hear of you makes me realize how great a person you were in life. I only wish I had known you long b4 through the game or in person. May Her Souls Rest In Peace.

Comment

• R.I.P one of the good angels of wartune

im sure u are in a good place now
          to much pride will kill u!!
          taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• Rest in peace Camille, deepest condolences from Philippines..

Comment

• R.I.P Camille
              Everything You Say, Can and Will Be Used Against You !!!!!

Comment

• im so sorry for this loss

Comment

• R.I.P Camille .... ^^

Comment

• Guidelines of this thread and the event are to share condolences and stories about a player who was much beloved on her server. Posts that do not follow these guidelines will be removed, if you like, you may post opinions in another thread, but this one will be heavily moderated.

To the server mates of Camille: Losing someone who means so much to you is hard, you have done much honour to her memory in showing all of R2 how much she was loved. You've done such great honour to her, that it's spilling out to all the servers, we can use this time to honour all the lost players in all the games we all have ever played, shed a tear for them all, and think of what it would have meant to any of them to know they had such a lasting impression on us. An event on Wartune is a very nice honour, I would hope that everyone will be respectful of the heartfelt sympathies it is conveying. If thinking of it as a reward for losing someone offends you, consider that it is instead a boon of your love for her that is just being shared around to all in her name. Because that's exactly what it is. This player meant enough to so many people, that how could Wartune not honour that and rejoice in how loved she was with the one thing Wartune loves... an event.

Please to her friends, even if you do not wish to have any part of this event, feel free to still share stories here as a memorial, just post in your post that you do not wish to be considered for the reward if you are picked, and I'm sure that will be honoured.

RIP Camille, may the love you brought to your server, spill out from it into the world
                    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 01-28-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• r i p camille

Comment

• r i p camill

Comment

• Even know I never met Camille, but My heart goes out to her family cause to have lost my aunt today Jan 29,2014. They are now angels of god.

Comment

• RIP Camille

Comment

• It Is indeed my Birthday today, but the loss of a friend is inevitable and you cannot celebrate while others are mourning.

But indeed it is to celebrate this day because she is in the hands of the almighty one. No sadness, no pain, but all happiness.

An angel not in disguise, but in blessing to whom have lots to remember.

My mentor, my friend.

Camille, (Angela) May Gods Grace and Blessings be with you, your Friends and Family.

MY CONDOLENCES!!!!

Comment

• R.I.P Camille
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X