Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers Camille. I`m sorry for everyones loss. Rest in peace.

Comment

I don't know anyone from that server and obviously dunno who's Camille all i can do is to give my condolences to her friends and relatives.
      I must state that offering gold, daru for this is plain wrong.
      However i salute R2 decision to post this at least it shows that they care or that they were touched.
      East coast archer.

Comment

R.I.P Camille,

My sincere condolences to the family and friends of hers.

I may not know you nor may not win this event, but for r2games to honor you which means you're not just recognized by r2games but also players in wartune. You must have done something great or have been a wonderful player which made r2games honoring you. This kind of player are hard to find. May I wish the best of luck in another world. May god bless you, your family and your friends. I would also like to thank r2games for honoring its players. For me, I may not be the best player nor the top balenor, I try to help players in need.

Best Wishes,
        Faris

S413: xVinDicTiVe
        Class: Archer
        Guild: GUILDofGOD

Comment

Never had the pleasure of meeting Camille in real life or against her in arenas, but she was a human being with feelings and a fellow gamer. May she Rest In Peace, and our Condolences to her family and friends, both in real life and in this game. Saw the Screen shot Of OAceO in the wilds with their entire server and want to say Ace, you are honestly a person of pure class. Also would like to express the Condolences of the entire Vengeance Guild (S158), our thoughts and prayers are with you.

-SkarTissue, Vengeance GM

Comment

Originally posted by raminamouei View Post
            .......Fly , Fly high.........fallen , fallen die....how good you are as given us a rewards.... .... hope all your rewards in this game will be share to us....hehehehe !!!!!
            ....... We will not be difficult to battle in this game ... because there was somebody ( CAMILLE ) gave us a NICE AND WONDERFUL REWARDS....
            ....... BON VOYAGES ... ..

How can someone be happy when a person, even if was a stranger for, is dead. But i agree with others, who thing this shouldnt be done in this way, for a reward. I think a better ideea if it was only a comemorative thread, without any rewards. Because not all players on all servers knew her, so is almost impossible to speak about an unknown person.

All i can say is Rest in Peace Camille, and hope GOD will take you in EDEN, his green garden full of nice and kindfull angels.

Comment

My sincere condolences to the family and friends of hers.

R.I.P. Camille

Its not fair, bad people lives and have everything, good people die. That's not justice. I am sory for Camille even i didnt know her.

Comment

i pray to God may her soul rest in peace......great player great friend .......even if i dont know her ...we miss u

Comment

R.I.P camille i dont know her much but im honor her and god bless u !!! Gm i dont want gift from u.

Comment

r.i.p Camille your friends from s381 and s390 will miss you

Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here.

Comment

I don`t know why People can`t just respect the person who have fallen regardless what they had in BR.

A person irl and a hero in the game will be missed.
                      Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 01-28-2014, 07:51 PM.

Comment

I didn't had the pleasure to meet her neither in person, neither in game. But from the thread that the members of her server opened we can clearly see that she was someone who spread a lot of love, and received it in return. She didn't marginalize people based on their br, level, guild and so on, she treated everyone with respect and helped everyone as much as she could. She treated them like a family despite the fact that probably none of you met her in rl.
                        At least that is what I can see from the love expresed by the people which knew her. May you take her as an example, and leave aside any differences between you and stop looking for reasons to dislike/hate each other, because we are all humans and we should act as such, as a strong and united comunity which plays this game with the same goal: to have fun.

God bless her

Comment

R.I.P Camille R2games FAMILY will miss u... watch us from above make us safe every day....!! T-T

Comment

R.I.P

I hope you rest in there camille,
                            you're still the best

Comment

R.I.P Camille, I just have to congratulate you on leaving this world and entering a better place, the heaven

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton
                                Did I say i don't respect people that die? I am a roman catholic christian and every time i pass by a cementary i say a pray for them. Even though I don't know them. I just find this unnecessary bc i highly doubt r2 is going to do this every day when someone dies. As i said we don't have the luxury to have huge celebrations like celebrities do. It's an amazing gesture and I do appreciate that they care for there players. i just don't think it's necessary since people die every day of our life. I remember someone died here on the forums before as well. R2 didn't do anything special for them then. I doubt they will continue this practice in the future but maybe i am wrong. Anyways I do respect the dead. I wish there families and friends the best when it comes to this time of mourn. I just feel it's a more personal thing to do instead.
                                It seems you deemed the person who left us not worthy being remembered because she wasn`t up there With zebq or any other high BR players.
                                That`s just moraly wrong.

Also good to hear you as well is a catholic. I don`t see what the "celebration" is about this. There isn`t anything to celebrate but mourn. Maybe this person meant something special for others. Personaly I didn`t play with her nor know her as well. But it was Your comparisson in Your post that I didn`t quite agree with.

I think It`s Nice of R2 to make a post about her. I care very little for the rewards they are offering.
                                Last edited by -Overlord-; 01-28-2014, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X