No announcement yet.

[Valentine's Day Activity] Meditation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if there will be event with rewards for sending roses ? Anyone remember sth like from previous years ?

Comment

For real!?!?!?!? No event item reward??? Thats just lame......

Comment

Not gonna say its worthless but really take the event item from the sc event what the heck are you guys thinking only fools will buy the soul crystal packs for this.I Gained 1200 whips from this less then ideal start of the event. Lol but if there isnt any chocolates in whips part your gonna see very unhappy players from all servers that get bent over it lol. And honestly guys we do have mods that care but the people who profit from us don't give a chit until they see $ losses so if your unhappy just don't buy anything and wait.
        Last edited by RedAriesValorgirl; 02-10-2014, 07:03 AM.

Comment

**** this event.. no chocolate in soul crystals

Comment

next event will be mount trainer? or is this kidding?

Comment

Lol.. No ivent reward...

Comment

worst event..

Comment

Why No Chocolate Reward? :'( still hate u!

Comment

again unfair at all !
                    counting on all daily quest to see how many "chocolate" a non-casher player can sure get everyday ... ok 11 sure so all time event to get free wing ... yeaaaahhh very good and fair !! non-casher have again to choose betwin marha and the great prize ! thanks for nothing are the good words i think !
                    as all the event about sc, whip, and else ... non-casher save a lot of thing in the hope to have a mount or wings, and you once again fool them !
                    so hard to think that you can add chocolate in sc prize ??
                    only casher will have all again, as the same of the last event !
                    all days we have to do with bug, freeze screen, network lost, lag, and again getting piece of only for your interest for cash !
                    marha are the hardest things, with wings, to get and you truly know that non casher will have a choice to make !
                    i have on my server player who are up than lvl 60 and still have no wings cause it's to hard to get for them cause they are non-casher, and with an event like you could give them a chance to get it, but at least you prefer to again get them sucked ! wings or marha, but not twice !
                    i don't understand what's the matter to make sc event give chocolate ??
                    just insane and totally unfair !

Comment

valentine event but no chocolate reward? worthless.........
                      Karma lvl 80 Knight 330k BR
                      s 343 Chasm of Horrors
                      Guild Gemini

Comment

If you wingless lot want wings then save you bound balens. Yeah, it may take a while, but they are still free. This event is nothing but cosmetics.

Think about it, they just streamlined the event from 2 events ago where you trade 30 cards for 60 whips. There was no Mahra in that one.

The only thing people can actually ***** about IMHO is how we get Daru instead of kyanite.
                        Xeras <Spliffers> of 17

Comment

your SC event is bad and you should feel bad!!!!:P

Comment

This is a **** event. I am disappointed with R2, once again.

Comment

stop complaining all and wait til event is over there will prob be Whip event + choclate if not then wy dont we cash spenders set down our foot and stop spending till they really understand what we want them to see ?? i think many people would like this idee .

but give it a few days to see what events that might come
                              Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                              Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

and new servers, such as S421, are not included. Great, so we new players cant get anything from this event...

Comment

Working...
                                X