No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Merges for 2/14 @ 2:30 AM EST - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As of 1050 est s364 crimson peak is up and running!

Comment

• Woo! 398 needed a mager badly ^_^ Ty so much!
      Server: 398
      Character Name: Selet
      Class: Mage
      Level: 66
      Battle Rating: 70.3k
      Strength Rank: 12th
      Will update weekly.

Comment

• why is server s49 still down? It is not even on merge list!

Comment

• i log on in s49 and i get black screen :/
          ​AlEk

Comment

• I woke up to find S112 merged and I want to say two things. Firstly - THANK YOU! We desperately needed a merge. Secondly - Virtually zero notice? A few days notice would be nice next time. But mostly thank you!

Comment

• 203 Need that also !

Comment

• why the S278 don't get any merge? we skip 2 or 3 already..... all the others servers from S200 to S300 got 2 more merge more then our.... please!!!! we need more players ^^

Comment

• this is a massacre ... they are 50 + days older than us ... is not correct ... i play on 363 server
                  Last edited by picabu1; 02-14-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• for crying out loud.........do a freaking merger for s1.

S1? remember us? the very first server of your game? they very first people who started playing? figured out stuff on our own? being your test subject for ages? suffered the most problems and bugs?

we opened our toons there, some invested quite a bit of money and some like me invested lots of time there. now that being a dead server what we suppose to do? barely any active people left there to do even mp let alone spire, tok or arena.

either do a meger for us or let us transfer our toon to a newer server, at least to a active server.

hope someone will answer me if we ever gonna get a merger.
                    Last edited by shahriar296; 02-14-2014, 01:06 PM.
                    Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

• Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
                      for crying out loud.........do a freaking merger for s1.

S1? remember us? the very first server of your game? they very first people who started playing? made you guild? figured out stuff on our own? being your test subject for ages? suffered the most problems and bugs?

we opened our toons there some invested quite a bit of money and some like me invested lots of time there. now that being a a dead server what we suppose to do? barely any active people left there to do even mp let alone spire tok or arena.

either do a meger for us or let us transfer our toon to a newer server, at least a active 1.

You forgot, we also advertised the game for them, bringing new people onto new servers ^^
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        You forgot, we also advertised the game for them, bringing new people onto new servers ^^
                        exactly, so for crying out loud again, before you merge those 200+ 300+ server, do 1 for us. plz!
                        Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          I sincerely feel sorry for the inconvenience we caused you and appologize for our mistake. We are willing to listen to your suggestions and continue to improve our work.
                          Since half my guild is quiting cuz of the stupid merger, i'll have only one suggestion: try to listen to your costumers BEFORE you decide to screw them over.

Comment

• Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
                            for crying out loud.........do a freaking merger for s1.

S1? remember us? the very first server of your game? they very first people who started playing? figured out stuff on our own? being your test subject for ages? suffered the most problems and bugs?

we opened our toons there, some invested quite a bit of money and some like me invested lots of time there. now that being a dead server what we suppose to do? barely any active people left there to do even mp let alone spire, tok or arena.

either do a meger for us or let us transfer our toon to a newer server, at least to a active server.

S1 bracket of level [50-80] haven't increase at all for the past .... 6 months ... Erandel is a desert and sands id littered with abandoned toons

Please r2 ... don't look at the bracket [10-30] to judge the activity of S1 we do have thousand of troll (so called tester) alt, look at [50-80] and tell us lol ... YOU created the problem when you make us a test bench so find a solution.

Merge S1
                            Transfer our toons
                            Pick another unlucky server to be a tester and purge S1

Any of these 3 will do but do something !
                            ValKitteh - S1
                            "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• I don't like this merge. So many heavy hitters came in that I lost almost a million Gold and Daru in the WB fights. And that really sets back the progress I was making. It sucks!!

Comment

• Bad idea

This is defo a bad idea from what iv seen so far your gonna lose most of your paying players due to the other servers being way to strong to keep up or even catch up now some of us are looking for a new server to go to to make it a fair game

Comment

Working...
                                X