Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 2/25 at 2:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade 3 runestones for 15-20 whips... no one needs 3 runestones. Guaranteed.

Comment

no now even circuit quest is jammed
      cant scrafice slyph due to max 10 sacrifice per day
      and that is not resetted too

cant even play anymore ........

Comment

Only this compensation when i lose all??? Are u kidding?

Comment

the compensation is a joke, u just made me disconnect 3 vip acc from payments i will think very hard to connect them again. You are not generous with your customers fellas you need to work on that harder...
          My Life Is Not Where My Dream Is

Comment

ONLY THIS COMPENSATION WHEN I LOSE ALL??? ARE U KIDDING?x

Comment

Emergency Maintenance on February 25th at 2:30 AM EST (23:30 PM PST(Feb 24th), 7:30 AM GMT, 3:30 PM GMT +8) on all servers.

PLEASEEEEE do the maintainance now,. i want to do my fishing and jewel hunt :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                Did you read what you just quoted.....
                Yes he did
                Any compensation !!!

Comment

what ever happened to customer appreciation?

Comment

where is insignia in compensation? i am losing insignia from tok chest as i cannot do it without attmpt.

Comment

1,000,000 Gold
                      1,000,000 Daru
                      Soul Crystal x50
                      Lvl. 1 Gem Pack x20
                      Runestone x3
                      Extreme Stamina Potion x2

what about the refine lock (oh wait forget that you want balen refine)
                      fate stone (wait a sec 1 spin is 30 balens then more expansive)
                      whips (oh they 35 balens each)
                      lost crystaloids (need to reset mystery shop it find a lvl 6 crystaloid pack there)

if you give us those you missing out on $$$$ ain't you and thats why you won't .. what a sad excuse for a comp pack
                      Server S91 : Vincinter
                      Class : Archer
                      liv : 69

Comment

yea emergency should be now,many have they attempts and some of us loosee today those attempts,not fair at all,and btw compensation will be given to all even those who had attempts,not fair at all

Comment

R2 is well known for poor customer service and 0 customer appreciation. Hopefully many ppl will quit and force them to give up on making new servers since 50% of their old servers gets emptied. Maybe then they'll wake up and realise keeping to their current ways of doing stuff is unacceptable. When there's a problem they should jolly well fix it and not wait till the next day irregardless of whether it causes them any loss in profits or not. That's basic level of service expected from any online game and they can't even do the basic. Seriously....whoever hired the tech staff should get fired along with the tech staff since they're not doing their jobs at all.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

people... this is NOT a compensation
                            EVERYONE will get this even the layers that don't have problems today

So basically, anyway who got problems today will still be at a disadvantage

What i want to see is that ONLY the people who got affected by this bug, get double everything, 40 attempts at fishing, 40 attempts at jewels and 2x tok. NOT EVERYONE on the servers!!!!!

Comment

1,000,000 Gold
                              1,000,000 Daru
                              Soul Crystal x50
                              Lvl. 1 Gem Pack x20
                              Runestone x3
                              Extreme Stamina Potion x2

12.5m Exp lost, 5 ToK NM Chests lost, a chunk of Fate Stones/SCs/Whips/Runestones from Jewel lost, and 20 Bounty Scrolls or 80 Shadow Crystals lost, while others on my server can still get the same today... And this list of **** makes up for these lost items how?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                                ​Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on February 25th at 2:30 AM EST (23:30 PM PST(Feb 24th), 7:30 AM GMT, 3:30 PM GMT +8) on all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package including the following items:
                                • 1,000,000 Gold
                                • 1,000,000 Daru
                                • Soul Crystal x50
                                • Lvl. 1 Gem Pack x20
                                • Runestone x3
                                • Extreme Stamina Potion x2

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
                                • Fixed the issue in which the Jewel Hunt, Fishing, Circuit Quests, Tower of Kings and EXP Recovery were not resetting.

Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
                                Hello R2_Emma Emma, how about add as a compensation of today bug, an mount whips event with chocolates earnings, like that one with soul crystals, was, but this time, let us get chocolate, and i think we all be satisfied.

It`s only a point of view, from my side, and a suggestion.

Character : RynoS
                                Class: Archer
                                Lvl: 69
                                Server: 262
                                Guild: FairyTail

Comment

Working...
                                X