Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mount looks nice though - the bad thing is... not all of us can buy that for 4k+ balens, pika.
    WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

It clearly says, "source- events". So either pay up, and have an edge over your rivals until the event... or be patient and get it thru an event. Choice is yours, Think ill have to practice patience myself.

Whip event should be any day now... I hope. Not the players fault they passed out 8.5k extra whips to "some".

wheres the comp pack for that by the way? only seems fair all players should get 8.5k whips for free. My server didnt get a chance at it, yet people we have to compete with cross server did.

so how about that comp pack???

Comment

$60 USD for a mount that can only be used on one server. For that kind of money I would expect it to be available on every server I played on.

Oh wait thats the other game I play which DOES do that.
        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

aw me too not so lucky

Comment

would be nice to see this some day

All event mounts in shop priced at 150 balens per +1 on all stats. so a +20 mount would run 3000 balens, +30 mounts for 4500 balens, and so on, a chance like that every 4 months would be great.

Comment

Hmm...... I Like it. For this

Comment

yahooo balens again great..

Comment

u guys really need to working on ur offers or one day u will give some one a heart attack.

Comment

better waiting for it mom or dad Griffin...more stronger

Comment

pls give the player vip for 1 hour pls

Comment

I think I'll pass this thing, too expensive .... yikes!!!

Comment

i want one turtle witout balens
                          Name:Ereshkigal
                          Class:Archer
                          Level:65
                          Server:246
                          Br:85.000

Comment

6K Balens?! You're too greedy!!! And let me guess in next major event we wil have that griffin as reward...
                            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

hey.................. u guys u goin crazy ,everything with balens ..what hapen with u?????????????????????

Comment

Ahhh selling 1 month head b4 the event, i've seen this b4.

Comment

Working...
                                X