Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! Getting really greedy. Not worth 60 dollars for any mount.

Comment

Too greedy. 60 dollars is too much for a mount.

Comment

Cool mount. Should have some wings though
        Blood red, pale skin,
        Moonlight draw me in.
        Quench my thrist,
        Coursing veins.
        Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

Thanks for the new mount but can you release some old ones too

Comment

$60 for a mount what a rip off come on r2games yall really suck with these prices aint yall rich enough that u could sell us a mount for $10

Comment

teu hayang meuli teu boga ballenage......

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                Thanks for the new mount but can you release some old ones too
                Am totaly agree to see Razor Dragon, and Sura's should easy give 6295 balens with 50 whisp included
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Luxury jaguar +10 stats +50 strength, cost 1995 balens

Shadow steed +10 stats + 50 strength, cost 1995 balens

Ruby eyed steed +10 stats + 50 strength, cost 1995 balens

Total +30 stats + 150 strength, cost5850 balens

baby griffin pack +30 stats +300 strength, cost 5995 balens <<<<<<<<<<<THIS IS A GOOD DEAL. The pack that included the whips was even better value so i dont see where people comming from that its not a good offer.

Comment

i also think its a good deal...
                    knowing that "if" there will be a 39 balens pack sometime, with this mount as highest price, many people would buy the 200 packs available in 1 day and not get the one thing they are after...
                    but this is from a cashers point of view...
                    i can understand how it "looks" expensive to none/small cashers...
                    remember... as long there are people cashing... this game can continue to exist...
                    so please, everyone that can, buy this mount... it will be cheaper then getting it thru the event...
                    Ingame Name : Innominatum
                    Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
                    Class : Archer

Comment

I'm not buying that griffin no thks pal
                      I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Originally posted by kingegy00 View Post
                        give us more Blance Bound and we can buy it? we Pooooooor Noooooooooooooooop
                        u cant spend bound balens in "hot" just u can use balens
                        Class: Knight
                        Level: 76
                        Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

Comment

Very expensive!

Comment

overpriced??

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                            Luxury jaguar +10 stats +50 strength, cost 1995 balens

Shadow steed +10 stats + 50 strength, cost 1995 balens

Ruby eyed steed +10 stats + 50 strength, cost 1995 balens

Total +30 stats + 150 strength, cost5850 balens

baby griffin pack +30 stats +300 strength, cost 5995 balens <<<<<<<<<<<THIS IS A GOOD DEAL. The pack that included the whips was even better value so i dont see where people comming from that its not a good offer.
                            I think the griffin is not a good deal. Because the wildfire steed costs 6995 balens with 50 mount stats and 300 mount strength. the price of the wildfire compared to that griffin is close but the mount stats is way too far. So am saying that the baby griffin's price is no deal. I'd better get the wildfire at 6995 balens than spend on buying that baby griffin. So if ever r2 is willing to put the wildfire steed and cloud caller on sale, i bet they're most likely to be on good price and mount stats than the baby griffin. I'll most likely to get the both steeds if ever on sale.

Comment

I am playing more than 2 year and yesterday I got vip level 9 lol, I am free player here and everyday I want to quit because that I see such disbalance in this game, well I think soon I will delete everything I have on my acc and never come back to this kind of greedy money eater game anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ronronmelancio View Post
                                I think the griffin is not a good deal. Because the wildfire steed costs 6995 balens with 50 mount stats and 300 mount strength. the price of the wildfire compared to that griffin is close but the mount stats is way too far. So am saying that the baby griffin's price is no deal. I'd better get the wildfire at 6995 balens than spend on buying that baby griffin. So if ever r2 is willing to put the wildfire steed and cloud caller on sale, i bet they're most likely to be on good price and mount stats than the baby griffin. I'll most likely to get the both steeds if ever on sale.
                                The point is, it has never been on sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X