Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the advent of the Chinese event for february mixing up the events, and Easter falling on 4/20 this year, so i thought to myself, "what would make a good event for March, and then I thought what didn't we do last year? And then I remembered St. Patricks day is in march. I've come up with the basic outline of ideas for the clothes, mount and event item. It would be something nice that would differentiate us from the chinese servers an still be cool.

Event Collection Item : 4 leaf clover

Mount:

The Kelpie - Based off the mythical creature from Irish folklore the mount would look essentially like the basic white horse you get at lvl 40, except with a mint green mane and a whale's tail instead of the usual hair one. I'd say about +20 stats across the board

Clothes:

Male cloth - Essentially a redone version of the Christmas Special skin but with a green/gold color theme and the mistletoe & bells replaced with 4 leaf clovers

Female cloth - A fusion between the Trendsetter and Twisted Baroque female clothing skins keeping the stockings and heels of the TB but with a shorter skirt and a bra/jacket combo on top, similar 4 leaf clover green/gold theme.

Hat - Both gender sprites get a bowler style green hat w/gold buckle, 4 leaf clover and fiery orange hair. Female sprites have long flowing hair like the hallowed hat or royal style, males shoulder length long similar to the exotic addict.

Weapon skins:

Warrior - A double edged European style longsword similar to the 55/60 set sword, 4 leaf clover pommel stone in green trimmed with gold, celtic knotwork running down the middle of the blade.

Archer - Similar to the Templar crossbow from the beginning of the game, but done more ornately with gold/green celtic knotwork running down the outside portion of the crossbow limb, the barrel, and the butt of the stock with 3 big arrows loaded in the flight groove. 4 leaf clover on the stock.

Mage - A gold/green crozier with a 4 leaf clover in the middle of the crozier spiral. 3 green snakes winding up the length of the staff
    Last edited by Cephorus; 02-28-2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• When you synthesize new clothing successfully, you should be able to choose the appearance of the clothing, not get stuck with something random.

Comment

• Much agreed on the need for new ToK mounts as well as well as exchange for mount spirits. Maybe an armored steed. As for clothing how about some good old western style clothing. Perhaps a cowboy hat and duster coat.
        You will curse the day you did not do..... All that the Phantom asked of you

POTO S300

Comment

• Some crucial considerations for Mounts :
          1. Give us new ToK - Shadow Soul Mount. Its already occupying 3 slots in GV!
          2. Would like to have the old mounts which we missed on earlier events FREE (through some interesting exchange events). How you think will the new servers be able to get these mounts ever?
          3. Mount Spirits need new mount too.
          Last edited by Scolidion; 03-01-2014, 01:11 AM. Reason: missed a point

Comment

• yeah he is right give a new mount on tok shadow souls

Comment

• wings:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]74417[/ATTACH]

cloth:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]74419[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74420[/ATTACH]
              woot... woot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor024 View Post
                i think r2 should give us a new mount on Tower of kings, no sense do it; if i win a lot of shadow soul what can i do? i have the Netherwing Dragon, and why save the shadow souls or do tok if dont get nothing.
                diciamo che a parte i problemi che ci sono stati ultimamente e equamente ricompensati il mio pensiero è che con i bound balens nn puoi comprare molto e l'ultimo evento delle soul crystal nn è stato molto remunativo.poi nn è possibile acquistare mahra

shoigami mago lv80 90kbr gilda fire&steel vip lv 8

Comment

• something totaly different maybe r2 should give us a change to get healing and bloodrune in store. Atleast some ppl will be able to get it then after trying to get it for months

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	mount.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	1682283 make this new mount

Comment

• can u make something like a trading system
                      or a shop?

Comment

• option to hide some of our clothing, not hide all of it. so we can have our equipment shown with wings like the old days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scolidion View Post
                          Some crucial considerations for Mounts :
                          1. Give us new ToK - Shadow Soul Mount. Its already occupying 3 slots in GV!
                          2. Would like to have the old mounts which we missed on earlier events FREE (through some interesting exchange events). How you think will the new servers be able to get these mounts ever?
                          3. Mount Spirits need new mount too.
                          I just toss the Shadow Souls rather than have them eat up inventory space. I figure I'm running ToK NM anyway so if a mount does come I can collect new ones fast enough.

Comment

• how to obtain radiant rose and glory emblem ....... answer please !

Comment

• my wishes ;
                              new mount from TOK or rewards system like from amethyst f.e. 5 mahras for 20 souls etc
                              more NEW cloths
                              some events for old mounts

Comment

• and more chance to get runes, not only from victory chest

Comment

Working...
                                X