Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Cards

I am in agreement with Victor, we keep getting mount cards and saving them. They take up space in inventory and what do we do with them if we have already got the Tok Mount. Would be nice to have the option of getting a new one.

Comment

• Cool mount

Hey i want a really cool phoenix ...if thatd be ok..i think flying mounts will be awesome.....but im truly helpless at getting mounts so if you do make it can i have 1 card please (( i can try make up 1k balens and give it or something but i think itd really be a cool idea.....itd be a greater experience for me if i get my mount !

if not i dont mind a stick-man mount like this: O
      /||\
      -
      ||
      but id love you guys so much if i get the phoenix.....i dont mind a non flying one but still cool lol
      Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
      ~
      Server: s481
      IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
      Lvl80: Class Adv
      BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
      Guild:Heroes
      Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
      Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
      58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Personally I'd like to see a Totoro and/or Catbus (Nekobasu) mount. But, copyright and all.... :/
        And do not Wartune draw in billion of dollar? should be more that engouts to buy a licens to use it.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• The bow's are lacking in "weapon" looks. We get a fish and a dragon head, guitars, even a water soaker but not too many bows out there, I think there is only 2 in the shop availabe for purchase full time, what a selection.

Can I get an assault rifle??

how about a proton lazer futuristic looking gun?

how about some ladies clothes that dont look like they came from the stripper shop?

thanks

Comment

• well what about an server merges again seems serve r409 is probaly died already max 30-40 playing seems w eodnt get megres people gonna quit

Comment

• TRADE System

like this rune but cant do
              http://prntscr.com/2xptlf

Comment

• make it posible for non balens users to even get new mounts from events these days it seems that new mounts and clothing are only for balens spenders bc even if they do all the event quest they never get it without balens nice game if you ignore the players who dont use balens and only pay atention to those who do
                DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

• if you plan properly any one can pretty easily get mostly of the mounts for free I normally have like 30 or 40 left over and I only get like 10-15 of the event boxes

Comment

• Originally posted by rand2691 View Post
                    if you plan properly any one can pretty easily get mostly of the mounts for free I normally have like 30 or 40 left over and I only get like 10-15 of the event boxes
                    Yes and no! Depend from SC and whips events! As we saw when SC and whip events dont give choco you simply cant get the bigger reward in the event. And actually this is the main problem - too much players learned to save their soul crystals and whips and аdmins rly dislike that fact so thats why they did those two events - to reduce (with lower exchange rate) amount of SC and whips in players, cuz Hades is coming and only cashers must have it (by аdmins mind)...
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Now they are closing threats so we cant complain,,,, the recharge bonus is a ****** scam , make with the purpose to rip you another recharge... shame on you r2

Comment

• Mount - a fox~

Clothing - a sexy kitten costume for the ladies

Customization - being able to hide / show specific types of clothing , and not just all or nothing.

thank you for taking our ideas into consideration

Comment

• 1. definitely would be nice to either trade your tok mount card for either a new mount once have the netherwing dragon or to trade for mount whips 1 card = 1 whip or something like it
                          then they have a use once you got the dragon
                          2. would like to be able to trade with another player or to gift an item to someone maybe once a day so I can help friends or family
                          3. in events if I win a mount like in boxes, it only happens once - I once got 3 frost lions opening boxes and ended up selling the extra cuz they were useless to me & considering the cost of the balens for the boxes the 1000 gold I got for the mounts was a ripoff - we are only allowed one mount card anyways
                          4. any item bought for balens should be redeemed for balens when sold not gold, does not necessarily need to be purchase price but half sure would be appreciated
                          5. make each individual clothing item able to be turned off or on separately I really do not care to see my wings they really get in the way in battle
                          6. headgear - hair should be able to adjust the shade of color darker or lighter - would also like to see more brunette options and long hair options, I love the archer long ponytail would love to see it available for mages or something similar
                          7. more dragon mounts would be awesome
                          8. would be nice to be able to get runes and runestones somewhere other then in tanks or at the market shop and if you already have received the rune it gives you a boost to your current rune held or since it is another one of a kind item you cannot receive it again
                          9. make a guild armory so that as you no longer need an item others could use it by donating it to the guild - use could be based on guild contributions - the donation of the equipment would be considered guild contribution for the value of the item - this makes guilds more interactive
                          10.clothing would be nice to be able to adjust the color to any color to suit the individual some of the styles would be cool in a different color
                          this would make customization more individual and toons no longer the same as everyone elses in the same clothes
                          11. it would be nice to adjust skin tone color as well
                          14. the current mage basic clothing I like - would like it to be a choice available to wear

Comment

• Originally posted by Kethryanne View Post
                            1. definitely would be nice to either trade your tok mount card for either a new mount once have the netherwing dragon or to trade for mount whips 1 card = 1 whip or something like it
                            then they have a use once you got the dragon
                            2. would like to be able to trade with another player or to gift an item to someone maybe once a day so I can help friends or family
                            3. in events if I win a mount like in boxes, it only happens once - I once got 3 frost lions opening boxes and ended up selling the extra cuz they were useless to me & considering the cost of the balens for the boxes the 1000 gold I got for the mounts was a ripoff - we are only allowed one mount card anyways
                            4. any item bought for balens should be redeemed for balens when sold not gold, does not necessarily need to be purchase price but half sure would be appreciated
                            5. make each individual clothing item able to be turned off or on separately I really do not care to see my wings they really get in the way in battle
                            6. headgear - hair should be able to adjust the shade of color darker or lighter - would also like to see more brunette options and long hair options, I love the archer long ponytail would love to see it available for mages or something similar
                            7. more dragon mounts would be awesome
                            8. would be nice to be able to get runes and runestones somewhere other then in tanks or at the market shop and if you already have received the rune it gives you a boost to your current rune held or since it is another one of a kind item you cannot receive it again
                            9. make a guild armory so that as you no longer need an item others could use it by donating it to the guild - use could be based on guild contributions - the donation of the equipment would be considered guild contribution for the value of the item - this makes guilds more interactive
                            10.clothing would be nice to be able to adjust the color to any color to suit the individual some of the styles would be cool in a different color
                            this would make customization more individual and toons no longer the same as everyone elses in the same clothes
                            11. it would be nice to adjust skin tone color as well
                            14. the current mage basic clothing I like - would like it to be a choice available to wear
                            â„–9 is a great idiea, remember it in another game, anyone can donate his item to the guild for free, the player that wants to take will have to pay a weekly price for it, and can take it for 1month not more.

Comment

• i tought dev didnt read this forum ? So why asking us advice or taste in clothes if only dev take the decision?

Comment

• I would suggest there would be a non casher mount easy to get not working for three months and I agree let a entry's be like battleground same level ppl at least we can appreciate that that would be great and exchange of shadow soul for mount spirit that would work

Comment

Working...
                                X