Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I totally agree with that that would be the biggest deal ever since not mentioning Mage but other deals like. 1 2 3 4 7. That we can appreciate that as a player and other things like guild we will be having good contribution of guild in upcoming patch so no need but I like most of your proposal

Comment

• a dying system say I like an outfit but want it in a different color

Comment

• GIMME RADIANT ROSE , from an old post it says the event was supposed to take place in may 2012 !!! We're almost may 2014, isn't it about time ?????
        Last edited by Suulky; 03-04-2014, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• hoi

Hoi allemaal wat doen jullie voor spel in deze wereld
          Name :[Emperor]LaurAios
          Level : 102
          Server : 38
          BR : 215K+
          Guild : DevilsCry [ Ruling Guild ]

Comment

• what new event for this mounth ????
            server USA
            i hope you make TURTLE for moount

Comment

• I want to see moore sylphs the dark ones, (hellspawn, incubus, succubus, zombies, vampires or somethin) and monts like bats, crocodiles, sharks, piranha... not everybody likes unicorns and big cats :P
              BTW: why female archers have the ugly clothers (vampire coat looks good...but is the only one) ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigjou1 View Post
                Now they are closing threats so we cant complain,,,, the recharge bonus is a ****** scam , make with the purpose to rip you another recharge... shame on you r2
                it sure is a scam specialy when you do recharge it says you have paid but when you check your account it does not show any balens
                DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  Our dressing rooms and stables are overflowing with beautiful and unique items, but we’re curious to find out what you think. Is there something you’ve always wanted, but haven’t seen materialize or an issue you have with current in game materials? Whether it’s about a costume, mount, or other form of customization, let us know and don't forget to post picture ideas, too! Feel free to give us suggestions on current material as well as what you think should and could be added. As always, thank you for all your wonderful support, and see you in game!
                  This is what I think and I really hate to sound like one of the whiners. To make all clothing and wings from zero to max cost 8280 USD. Thats a crazy amount to have to pay to upgrade clothes/wings. Of course thats the price if u had to buy everything. Now alot complain about event rewards not being good enough, that I wont do cause the events are great and tyvm for them. Just wanted u and others what real cost are involved with ur clothing upgrade process. OUCH

Comment

• I have tried searching everywhere. Can someone help me out? How does one obtain the Glory Emblem for the "World Renowned" title?

Comment

• some's 2-3 mount more from ToK cards exchange

Comment

• almost all male mage cloth look so g.a.y and lack of inovation, include it default aoutfit
                        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

• I like it! I think! Hehehehe
                          This cruel world is filled with.... WEIRDOS AND PSCHOPATH FREAKS!

LUNARIA STORY
                          Accelen
                          My dear 28, s32, and the others, I CANNOT LOG ON FOR SOME REASON!

COME VISIT US IN [S28]CULLINA ISLES!

Comment

• For the wings. Just do what you did on the most recent Costume pack.
                            Cause I don't know if you understand the value or do and just trying to rip people off.
                            $500 wings that have a value of $20 and level one is not worth it...
                            Mounts...some new ways to obtain them would be cool. Like TOk and/or Amethyst shards.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                            I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                            :o:o:o:o

Comment

• i just wanted some fair honor points at bg since we get 35-40 honor for each kill after crusader how fair is to lose over 300 honor points each lose since we only get low honor points. seems alot unfair

Comment

• plz give us mount + 10 stats, price 500 000 balens, which looks like alpaca, but yellow (sarcasm).

Comment

Working...
                                X