Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ebeb- View Post
    anyone can survive tht attack?
    In chinese wartune, yes.I dunno in here.
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

I really like the idea of hiding some equipment but not all.. since there is only two rows for mp formation now it is hard to see past the giant wings.. plus.. it is hard to ""customize"" when everyone is getting the same look when the clothes become available..lol.

I would really like to see some actual helmets and armor for knights as well.. the only metal helms are some golden weird looking thing and the one with the ugly red plume on it.. give us a steel helm with an eye slit or a viking type steel helm with the nose bridge.

I would also like to see some more basic looking clothing... Like an evil dark side theme.
      Black robes for mage with a SMALL AMOUNT of golden runes etched onto it and a black pointed mage hat.

For knights some shiny black armor with no colorful garbage on it (maybe a small crest over the heart like a silver dragon [not too bright.. or too big] or some other simple coat of arms type design).. like the suit of armor a jouster would wear.

For archers maybe an assassin type getup with a hankerchief over their face and a hood on their head with a black cape on, and a crossbow. (I know im stuck on black here.. but im just tired of seeing silly outfits with garrish coloring and wierd designs)

Please get away from making our characters look like cartoons with extremely bad fashion sense. Some good old fashioned robes and armor would be nice to see.

Mounts: dragons dragons dragons.. when i first played this game it was because of an add that said kill dragons ... some good old fashioned D+D style 4 legs 2 wings big teeth breathes fire type dragons would be killer
      Last edited by R25401441; 02-28-2014, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	1682186Click image for larger version

Name:	dra.jpg
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1682187Click image for larger version

Name:	mage.jpg
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	1682188Click image for larger version

Name:	archer.jpg
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	1682194Click image for larger version

Name:	helm.jpg
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	1682195Click image for larger version

Name:	dark.jpg
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	1682196

Note that the helmet on the knight is a helmet.. not some goggles or another crazy punk rocker hairdoo.. or worse yet.. a pumpkin or reindeer antlers.

PS: these are not my pics.. i just stole them from the interweb
        Last edited by R25401441; 02-28-2014, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Just Ideas

Name:	w.jpg
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	1682184Click image for larger version

Name:	wing idea.jpg
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1682185
          I think a separate toggle to show wings or to hide them would be nice. some wings look good w/ normal Armor w/o the clothes. Even a toggle for each clothing piece. on/off
          Maybe a wing idea - the long angel like wings that almost drag on the ground. Maybe even a skeleton pair of wings.
          Also for amethyst mines. Someone can tag you over and over again if he is a low level and he dies every time. There is no cool down for people that die to be able to attack someone else. So low levels just keep attacking stronger players to prevent them from turning in their Amethyst. Kinda annoying
          Also a couple more emotes Smilies would be kinda fun. maybe add a Heart instead of just having the broken heart.
          Another thing i find kinda odd is the Gaia Sylph - the pink colored clothes kinda blend and almost makes the sylph look like a shirtless man.
          Mount - my favorite animal is a tiger. i've seen a few other big cats and dragons and weird ugly goats. But maybe a golden tiger or something would be kinda smexy.
          Last edited by Quicksabi; 02-28-2014, 03:25 AM.

Comment

I wish too to be able to hide the clothing I would lik,e to hide, and not always all of them

I m female archer, and I don't like the fact the the bows look so huge, you are hidding half of your toon with some of them.

More in theme mount (like chinese dragon last month) could be great to match the clothings

About hair cut, I have beach and surf styles, It s when I click on them in the dressing room that I m able to see the small difference. Better if it was a bit more differentiable.

Maybe an option to buy a special clothing style, but without the real stuff --> you can buy them (cheaper than normal ones) to customyze your avatar, but you can't use this to upgrade you cloathing level.

What about some medieval (we are in a med-fan game) clothing customization? Or pirate, or contemporain street-wear?

Comment

i want grim reaper costume and mount

Name:	125294.jpg
Size:	253.5 KB
ID:	1682189Click image for larger version

Name:	157332.jpg
Size:	194.4 KB
ID:	1682190Click image for larger version

Name:	195228.jpg
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	1682191Click image for larger version

Name:	282973.jpg
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	1682192Click image for larger version

Name:	318320.jpg
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1682193

Comment

just give a free mount for players

Comment

Different heads.. yes seriously I mean it! Instead of stupid hats why not give us different faces? I want a beard & buzzcut ffs! All the male chars look effeminate .

Comment

andrieguse

NICE PICTUREESS!!!!
                    Name:Ereshkigal
                    Class:Archer
                    Level:65
                    Server:246
                    Br:85.000

Comment

i want this mount

Name:	tortugas-para-colorear-6.gif
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	1682198
                      Name:Ereshkigal
                      Class:Archer
                      Level:65
                      Server:246
                      Br:85.000

Comment

well you could just fix the angelic helm for male char since is the only one I like but it doesnt even works...Ohh and I want to see demonic horns as well, the halo shall be just my disguise before I show my true face. And demonic cloth with a demonic tail behind

Comment

would love to see more mythological creatures as mounts.. The griffon is an excellent example of this. Good job on that one!!

Name:	hydra 2.jpg
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	1682199Click image for larger version

Name:	hydra.jpg
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1682200Click image for larger version

Name:	manticore.jpg
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	1682201Click image for larger version

Name:	phoenix.jpg
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1682202

Ok I will stop hogging up the forum thread now..lol.. Can't wait to see what you come up with next... and i hope it is obtainable through the blacksmith synth by using the bits from tok.. hint hint

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdeadpool View Post
                            Well here I go folks......

I have been avid about new options for clothes and you will get tired of me saying this but I will keep saying it lol.

Wings wings wings. For some reason, wings are believed to be in SUPER high demand. But I would like to see other Back
                            Clothing options that can be worn as "Wings"

For example, a scuba tank or maybe the sheet the knight's sword goes in that is on his back. Maybe it can be on his waist.

The archer can have a quiver of arrows or the Mage can carry an extra staff.

Maybe there can be a ring of power worn on the backs of characters like you see some Buddhist gods have.

Maybe a. Extra weapon can be worn on the back.

How about clothes like ninjas or old school samurai. Since you don't want to pay royalties, no existing character skins

You can change the name of the wing slot to "Back" then, you can justifiably add other pieces that are not wings.

What is we want to have balloons and be clown.

Weapons
                            Weapons Re very cool. Each skin is different based on the class as it should be. But, they are the fewest weapon skins out there. Maybe it's because you have to make 3 kinds for each skin but that's part of the beauty.

Why the heck does the white suit guy get a damn tree weapon anyway? *** were you (and china) thinking? How about an umbrella I stead? Or a cane? It would fit the costume theme so much better than firing arrows from a fruit tree in a suit. Might have been funny at first but I don't get it.

I promise you, people want to feel complete. There is not a single player who does not want a complete outfit that has a designated set to use.

Example
                            Vampire suit, matching hair and weapon(vampiric fury) what wings go with it? Not those tiny chibi wings nobody likes that much. AND PLEASE!! No more level 0wings. Idk why you even created them. They can't be upgraded so why did you'll make them.

As for mounts, I want to ride on good old fashioned chocobo!! (Snipes are chocobos)

No seriously, it's about being who your are
                            Very nice ideas I go along with this spezial what considers the wings
                            “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                            George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                            S416 - Whispering Hills
                            Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Different look for wings is an awesome idea!! good one Maybe give us knights a big shield to wear on our back

another suggestion would be to add a paint and dye tab to blacksmith.. pay gold to adjust the color of existing clothes/weapons.. that way we truly can customize our look.. no two characters will be exactly the same. maybe even make some curcuit quests to collect items needed to "dye" your clothes
                              Last edited by R25401441; 02-28-2014, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Hi Emma,

Sharing some thoughts with you.

1. As the armor and sword changes character appearance, why not the Helmet and brooch does that too? Might be a cool thing.
                                2. Make different outlook for each armor as many of them make same appearances. Like lvl55 and lvl60 pve Armor & sword looks same.
                                3. Make the dress appearance choose-able. So that we can show wing + Dress & hide Hat + Sword clocking or vice-verse.
                                4. How about a "royal bengal tiger" mount!! See photo below.
                                5. May be a "phoenix wing"!! See photo below.
                                6. New tanks can be a good edition.

Name:	c8b1f7d8c60500b868ce855ace4af37770352c7d_full.jpg
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	1682203

Name:	12f36b20c1412978e26c3ed9dc95ce57.jpg
Size:	351.6 KB
ID:	1682204
                                Last edited by imran1078; 02-28-2014, 04:07 AM. Reason: Added photo
                                BlackBoy
                                lvl. 66 Knight
                                BR: It's Improving
                                Server: Crimson Spire S323

Comment

Working...
                                X