Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gladys.vega
    replied
    ok i will quit today because of this craziness event!!!

but il play again tomorow

Leave a comment:

• LightHouse2
    replied
    no worth spend all we got ... to earn somting else.. and again and again ... comon be serius... give us somthing that worth to spent for it !!! would like to do also Gems event ... guess all have tones of it

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
    as an act of revenge i will not eat rice this month =))) still R2 problem since they ar the one who speak with Proficient City
    Chances are the leasing contract is worded in a way that gives R2 no leeway over such situations. They most likely will not have any authority to change the game data in anyway beyond the fixing of bugs and glitches subject to Pcity's approval. That is why all the events have slowly been geared towards only benefitting heavy cashers since Pcity's casher's club have complained about the unfairness in them only being able to get stuff by paying while non-cashers can use free stuff to get the same things.

Leave a comment:

• noniewiem
    replied
    Are you kidding me, R2? First made soul event without chocolates and now mount event without them?
    Greedy R2, seems like only cashers will get goodies!
    Did you forgot about rest???!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• maygwan
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    lol...R2 games can't do shi t about this dude. Haven't you been reading the forums? They leased the data from Proficient City who makes all the events we participated in. If the landlord says no, do you think you as the tenant can renovate the house without the landlord's permission? and like my earlier post, the landlord's decision in this case was made cause of complaints by their "elite snob club" who hated all the non-cashers getting lots of stuff that they should've paid for like the elite club members. As the complaints were getting quite serious, Proficient City decided to remove all event pieces from future SC and whip events. So its highly likely there will not be another SC/Whip event with event pieces even in future. Go create alt on Proficient city, track down each and every elite club member and go bash them if you want for ruining the events. Blaming R2 and proficient city or the mods won't do anyone any good but just waste ur time and anger on the wrong parties...at least get the facts right about who should be blamed instead of just going assuming R2 is the one to be blamed when they really have no say over this =.="

Listen to me and Athena lol go hound prof city if you want changes cause they are the ones held to ransom by there elite members.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    These decisions were made cause of complaints by their elite club members who are their biggest spenders. Its similar to a Company carrying out decisions voted in by the major shareholders. If you want to blame, go blame those ppl for complaining. Don't waste your time getting angry at the wrong ppl. Its not worth it =P
    I know is not worth it but my questin is how about All players of wartune from all servers quit this game and let only theyr elite members to play? what charm will have the game ? if they play alone i dont think will have any charm.They dont know how to have fun they whant to be unique but they forgot Small cashers non cashers etc populate the server. this is verry bad when i start this game was super cool but i see it start to stink a lot because More bugs coming more new things all they whant is money but they forgot 1 thing IF YOU ARE A COMA "COMMUNITY MANAGER" YOU MUST TREAT ALL PERSONS LIKE THE SAME AND DONT MAKE DIFFERENCE BEETWEN CASSHERS VS NON-CASHER OR FRIENDS AND NO FRIENDS ALL MUST BE EQUAL AND RESPECT THEM ALL THE SAME because it matter a lot after this proeficient city it start to stink a lot and lose many loyal gamers .When you play is not only a game you have fun you make new friends talk laugh but seems they dont whant to have such a comunity i know what i talk because i was a game master on a game.And big company but they treat all the players same with respect they dont make difference between casher - non casher or NORMAL PLAYER AND ELITE CLUB "FIRENDS OF R2 OR PROEFICIENT CITY".

Leave a comment:

• Atomslaya
    replied
    for the people that are like TL DR:
    whine whine whine, cry cry cry, boo frigging hoo

ps. This is the first event in a LONG time where you can't get the best item in the exchange for free if you came prepared. Proficient City just doesn't want you to get a pair of wings this easy, get over yourselves. If the next event has the same crappy quests, then you have a legitimate reason to complain, for now, please just shut up.
    Last edited by Atomslaya; 02-28-2014, 09:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DarthVille
    replied
    how many will have have 220 choco for those wings ? =)))) 2,3 maybe 10 =))))) good event after this exodus will come on wartune =)))))))

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by matalekos View Post
    Please R2games do something also for people that just playing make it more enjoyable for them and only for the cashers . Why you must be all the time greedy ? ... Arent the money you earn enough ?
    lol...R2 games can't do ♥♥♥♥♥ about this dude. Haven't you been reading the forums? They leased the data from Proficient City who makes all the events we participated in. If the landlord says no, do you think you as the tenant can renovate the house without the landlord's permission? and like my earlier post, the landlord's decision in this case was made cause of complaints by their "elite snob club" who hated all the non-cashers getting lots of stuff that they should've paid for like the elite club members. As the complaints were getting quite serious, Proficient City decided to remove all event pieces from future SC and whip events. So its highly likely there will not be another SC/Whip event with event pieces even in future. Go create alt on Proficient city, track down each and every elite club member and go bash them if you want for ruining the events. Blaming R2 and proficient city or the mods won't do anyone any good but just waste ur time and anger on the wrong parties...at least get the facts right about who should be blamed instead of just going assuming R2 is the one to be blamed when they really have no say over this =.="
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-28-2014, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kiikay
    replied
    why did you even brought out that stupid valentine event if it is impossible for non casher players to get the prizes? >.<

Leave a comment:

• maygwan
    replied
    I am just saying if you want things done you need to go to Proficient city and complain there. Its Ironic that the people who caused this are the heavy cashers themselves on pcity.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
    I see a lot of people here saying that we lost the quest items from unlimited events because of heavy cashers complaining about free players catching up. Anyone has any proofs of this even happening or some just looking for scapegoats?
    actually its heavy cashers keep catching up with free players

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Sems like Proficient City make huge mistakes they whant money but they dont fix the bugs give **** events.. and dont respect each players same like they respect they elite club members
    These decisions were made cause of complaints by their elite club members who are their biggest spenders. Its similar to a Company carrying out decisions voted in by the major shareholders. If you want to blame, go blame those ppl for complaining. Don't waste your time getting angry at the wrong ppl. Its not worth it =P

Leave a comment:

• matalekos
    replied
    Please R2games do something also for people that just playing make it more enjoyable for them and only for the cashers . Why you must be all the time greedy ? ... Arent the money you earn enough ?

Leave a comment:

• jesusalvar
    replied
    what the hell! why does love thy mount don't give chocolate... you GM's are being so unfair to all of us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X