Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol and hence... like I said on the whip event post... you're going to lose revenue because people don't need to buy the whips now. The event isn't worth it. Better luck next time.

Comment

The Mount Whip event for this month is not that too excellent as I thought it would be. I mean in other months, Mount whip events usually contained a piece of exchange, but this month it does not. I think the reason we don't have chocolates in this one is because every Normal player who saved enough whips can get that flashy wings. It is nothing personal. Anyone who is looking forward to doing key runs, will probably need this event. The event can't be liked by all, but by few. So whoever that spends his money on this event is not an idiot or anything, he/she knows the reason and has the reason he/she spends his/her money in one way or the other.

Comment

They removed stuff we like, like sc/mount events and event rewards from blitzes lets all just pretend to like this so they will change it in no time
        Name: MarkJustice
        Class: Knight
        Guild: WarDragons
        Level: 70
        Battle Rating: 90k (still in progress)
        Cashing Status: Small casher (only vip and some balens)
        Vip: lvl8
        Hates: Damn mages

FOR THE GLORY OF NOOBS!

Comment

On S430, the Chocolates Event has been up for about 3 weeks, but chocolates have been no where in-game for those 3 weeks, people have been quitting because of it, I heard it on other servers aswell.

Comment

But.... what if the next event is a soul crystal event, and you dont have enough crystals to get the FANTASTIC prize...............because you saved your whips................could happen............. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Comment

the event using -.- balens is just for the a chaser user so stop winning and play

Comment

Well it is official...i just sold every piece of equip and gave my acct away.....R2 games blows and i will never play this **** again. Peace out and I hope the rest of you come around to your senses soon and dump these imbicels.....come play ESO with me.

Comment

Hey emma I sell you 100 whips for half-price (1000 balens) instead of 2000 that you're selling it, Deal?
                  Contact me, we both gonna earn some!
                  Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaBeast View Post
                    But.... what if the next event is a soul crystal event, and you dont have enough crystals to get the FANTASTIC prize...............because you saved your whips................could happen............. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.
                    Next event's FANTASTIC prizes are blue Apollo and blue Hades sylphs.

There is ZERO chance that there will be unlimited soul crystal or mount whip events that give you the event items so you can get those sylphs for free.

Comment

Nem: ☺ahmed07☺
                      Clas: mage
                      Level: 59
                      Server: 91
                      BR: 55755
                      Please, I want 'Wings'

Comment

why my hot events not working/loading?

Comment

Working...
                        X