Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KevinEdgar
    replied
    can u make a server in ASIA time because its really tough (time) using European

Leave a comment:

• Terlanna
    replied
    +1 with Oxykotton
    The dev seems to believe they know what we want just because a few peoples choose the wrong server at start and went complain.

Leave a comment:

• R23101337
    replied
    2 arena times ----> nice one
    6/2 into 3/1 -----> bad news, btw why u not limit how much medals tat we could gain in a day, like 200 insg.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Polls should have been made and you really should listen to your playerbase. Majority of people wanted 2x arena yes but if they knew that they would be halved rewarded I believe the answers would be different.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiki1 View Post
    I only get half the rewards boo hoo lol.....what about everyone that cant attend the original time. They get no insignias and told to move servers? because people are selfish. people that joined server 1 when it was the only option to play...why they should have to move after time spent and potentially money spent on char. If you could transfer char then that would possibly be an option.
    I can attend original time if i want to get up at 5am, however I am happy to attend the 2nd time and get half the rewards as its more convienant for me. Realistically its not the big deal you are all making it out to be. This is a fair solution to make the arena more accessible to everyone. The people that were able to attend it regularly before the update should feel happy that they got a head start to good gear that many others did not.
    If you find arena a torment why are you even playing the game? and maybe you should quit? with the BG started that will also increase your ability to gain insignias and maybe make up for the shortfall if you chose not to attend both arenas. I think you will all still be able to get your gear
    We may still get our gear that is true. However, that is more hours that we are forced to play this game which some people don't have. People work, go to school, etc and don't have time to be on this game 24/7. Some people also play multiple mmos or other games as well. You need to realize that these sorta things can't happen if you want the community to be happy overall. I can understand that there was only one server out at the time which everyone joined. However, keep in mind that most mmorpg companies do not do this type of stuff. Most mmos put events by there timezone only. R2 isn't like other companies in the sense that they don't ip block players. Which is great but they can't be doing this to the players. What they should have done was release 3 servers at the start for all timezones. Then no one would be complaining.

So you should be greaftul that you are not even ip block here. Learn to deal with the timezone you are playing in and if it doesn't suit you then move to another server. It isn't hard to get to 30+ again in this game if you know what you are doing. Spending 5 more dollars isn't a huge deal either if you want those jewels. If that is too much for you then you should just deal with how the events run. If R2 keeps going this route I don't see the game lasting much longer. I gaurentee you majority of people will NOT be doing arena when this happens. There is no point in doing so if rewards are cut in half.

R2 should have brought this up to a poll to see if the players really wanted this. Instead of taking it out on there hands and automatically assuming this is what we want. No one wants 2 arena times if they are forced to be playing both. That takes away the main point of having 2 arena times in the first place. This is just my opinion though. Maybe you enjoy spending more hours doing something you did in one hr though. I know I won't be doing arena much after this is implemented. I got most my insignias anyway so it isn't going to affect me too much. I just think R2 should have thought more about the players instead of jumping the gun first.

Leave a comment:

• R23512501
    replied
    hey?? can you add new class???

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    If any of the suggestions the players had made in this thread would have actually been viable with the code of the game, we would have done so. At this time, the code of the game does not allow for: limiting players to just one Arena one, changing the Arena time to anything but 1 hour, limiting the number of times a player can participate in the Arena, or limiting the amount of rewards you can gain from the Arena.

If we could have gone with one of those options, we would have. But they are not available to us to use.

To those asking for an additional Battleground time, please understand that if we do that, the rewards from that will be halved as well.

well i know u can actually transfer char between server if u want to do it.(sooner or later there will b server merge. typical chinese game). well if it cost ballens but at least let other people choose their best time this way.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by R23092727 View Post
    I 1000% Agree! I just found out about this 3/1 WHORESHEET & well, nobody in my server believes me because its such Bull! If anything Make 2 arena times, but a player can only join 1 hour worth per day or can earn so many insignias (as if every match was won at 6 a win)
    They already explained 3x that they can't do that for some reason. I have no clue why they can't though. it doesn't seem too hard to just lock it up after you went once. They did it with catacombs already.

Leave a comment:

• Terlanna
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiki1 View Post
    I only get half the rewards boo hoo lol.....what about everyone that cant attend the original time. They get no insignias and told to move servers? because people are selfish. people that joined server 1 when it was the only option to play...why they should have to move after time spent and potentially money spent on char. If could transfer char that would possibly be an option.
    I can attend original time if i want to get up at 5am however am happy to attend the 2nd time and get half the rewards as its more convienant for me. Realistically its not the big deal you are all making it out to be. This is a fair solution to make the arena more accessible to everyone and the people that were able to attend it regularly before update should feel happy they got a head start to good gear that many others did not. If you find arena a torment why are you even playing the game? and maybe you should quit? with the BG started that will also increase your ability to gain insignias and maybe make up for the shortfall if you chose not to attend both arenas.
    YOU are the selfish one here.
    For a very few peoples who want that change, a large majority don't.
    We choose the server for some reasons (disponibility, time of events...) but dev choose to add things that were not supposed to and completly ruined the plan we made.
    They already messed up with BG time and now they insist with arena.
    They'll lose money,.. a lot... and you should have choosen a server that fits you insteed of coming to troll here (don't say it was the only one, they all opened up in a few hours range).

Leave a comment:

• R23092727
    replied
    Your a turd, shu ur facehole nerdlet

Leave a comment:

• R23092727
    replied
    Originally posted by SlikeyTre View Post
    R2 Your saying its not an option to change the 3/1 to 6/2 but at the same time in adding the Arena your able to change the code to 3/1 how about just not changing the code or Not adding a second time. Those are the options your able to do.... Please just scrap the second Arena or move it to a later time... But for the love of god pleaseeeee dont have 2 with half the reward.... PLEASE!!!!
    I 1000% Agree! I just found out about this 3/1 WHORESHEET & well, nobody in my server believes me because its such Bull! If anything Make 2 arena times, but a player can only join 1 hour worth per day or can earn so many insignias (as if every match was won at 6 a win)

Leave a comment:

• nuffffsaid
    replied
    Good job with arena!!! Now do the same with Battle grounds.... because for half of the world playing battle grounds mean staying up late and that is unfair for a game this size and caliber.

Leave a comment:

• Qiki1
    replied
    I only get half the rewards boo hoo lol.....what about everyone that cant attend the original time. They get no insignias and told to move servers? because people are selfish. people that joined server 1 when it was the only option to play...why they should have to move after time spent and potentially money spent on char. If you could transfer char then that would possibly be an option.
    I can attend original time if i want to get up at 5am, however I am happy to attend the 2nd time and get half the rewards as its more convienant for me. Realistically its not the big deal you are all making it out to be. This is a fair solution to make the arena more accessible to everyone. The people that were able to attend it regularly before the update should feel happy that they got a head start to good gear that many others did not.
    If you find arena a torment why are you even playing the game? and maybe you should quit? with the BG started that will also increase your ability to gain insignias and maybe make up for the shortfall if you chose not to attend both arenas. I think you will all still be able to get your gear
    Last edited by Qiki1; 09-20-2012, 02:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mranhpk2
    replied
    Originally posted by kruss80 View Post
    This game is starting to make me no life already, everyday the game is becoming a torture to me instead of fun, because its too time consuming to be competitive already.

Well Mr game master i got a solution to all these problems. DO NOT MAKE THIS UPDATE, those people who cannot make it to the original arena timing please change to a server that suits you.

Well i change from a S4 to S7 when i know the timing did not suit me (this is why we have so many different server with different timing right?), i encourage others to solve the problem this way instead.

Setting up different server with different timing (GMT, EST, PST) is already a solution to arena timing, DO NOT Make 2 arena timing, this is not a solution and it is making things worse and screw up our lives...Playing game should be fun not a burden or torment...

Note: Hardcore players will surely play the 2 arena to remain competitive or quit when they cannot endure or have the stamina to carry on!! To complete every single event and stuff in the game we need like 6 hrs??? Can we have a life please...

If all the fun is gone, and it become a chore, i advise people to leave this game soon before another event update screw us even further...
    +1
    I might leave this game once updated.
    Good luck to all.

Leave a comment:

• newzombie
    replied
    Asian gamers should quit this game because of too many benifits for Pacific.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X