Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Card Engulfing

Duration: 3/12 - 3/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S433
    • Kabam: S1 – S74
    • Armor Games: S1 – S7

Description: Upgrade your cards by engulfing the required number of cards from your inventory every day and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Engulf Card (3): 30,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Infinity Wheel x1
    • Engulf Card (6): 100,000 Gold, Novice Summoner's Kit x2, Lucky Clover x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
    Weird, it says the event is only from 3/15 to 3/15... well done again.
    Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

• well yesterday it said 14 to 14 so try not to freak out lol

Comment

• azertyuiop^$fgtyhjukiol^*$vbgh,uni:lk;j,hgb

Comment

• wow that's COoL!

Comment

• The upgrading event is impossible. I doubt that anyone gets a lvl 3 card anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirkDiggler23 View Post
              The upgrading event is impossible. I doubt that anyone gets a lvl 3 card anytime soon.
              Its all about luck. One guildy alrdy has 2 lvl3 cards, but he was rly lucky. At day two of card system he got 3... purple cards...
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by DirkDiggler23 View Post
                The upgrading event is impossible. I doubt that anyone gets a lvl 3 card anytime soon.
                yeah they make another joke its long way for lvl 3 ...

Comment

• do you in r2 are even thinking? you take away sc and whip even and you are facing a masive quitting wave,,, jesussss

Comment

• we had a whip event already FFS

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      Card Upgrading

Duration: 3/12 - 3/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                      • R2Games: S1 – S433
                      • Kabam: S1 – S74
                      • Armor Games: S1 – S7

Description: Upgrade cards to the required levels and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                      • Upgrade a card to level 3: 50,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru, Infinity Wheel x2, Lucky Clover x1
                      • Upgrade a card to level 5: 100,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x10, Fate Stone x10, Lucky Clover x1

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

Terrible Idea for this event sequence... no one on my server was able to get their cards upgraded... a wasted event. Should have done a whip or SC one instead. Bad R2. Maybe next events this event will benefit people.
                      Server 391-Snow Fortress
                      Minx Lvl 80
                      Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

• Originally posted by laserous View Post
                        we had a whip event already FFS
                        You mean the one from last month??? They were talking about this month for the st. patty's day events. I agree an SC event or whip event again would have been better than the few they have this time when looking at the high number of clovers for the hades sylph especially. Those two events are getting more seldom.
                        Server 391-Snow Fortress
                        Minx Lvl 80
                        Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

• soul event??

Comment

• Where in the heck is the stupid Soul Crystal event.......for the love of god R2 my bank can't take much more. Please please release the damned SC event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Comment

• Hmmm, usual we have soul engraving event in week with Class Wars. Well this week we must have CW (if admins dont decide smtg else), so where is our event? Guys from oceanic servers dont tell anything about soul engraving so i guess it wont be tomorrow, the question is when?
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• all i want to say, guyz u cant say : oh i spend 1000 chests blablabla, just take 450 chests(for the ppl that give so much money) and ull get enough lucky clovers to
                                buy hades as an exchange instead of giving money for 1000++ chests and one last thing....why the r2 are not responding to any msg.... why they dont discuss with
                                ppl what problem they have so they can solve it , try to care for the ppl please and not make money(even for a while)
                                cause at the end one serius problem that many ppl have....
                                the LAG , that would easily make many ppl to quit the game for a reason like ,then what ? ull just make lower prices to attract ppl back and then raise prices again?..
                                The Metal Way Of Life

Comment

Working...
                                X