No announcement yet.

Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if find it extrimly re tarded that ppl cry over no unlimmed events when they first startet at chrismas and i see alof of non-casher's that want to have the same things as them with cash spend to get... and stop posting u want a unlimmed event because you are almost out for space what do u guys think R2 will be thinking if there were to read that all u ppl have so much that u almost have no space.

Comment

• i personally wouldn't care if we get an unlimited or a limited SC event as long as we were to get an SC event. Ever since I played wartune (which was last year in june) there has ALWAYS been an SC event and til december it was limited to 3k soul crystals. I am fine with that, really, but it looks like they will skip it this time.

What bothers me more is that "Card upgrade event" where u need a lvl3 card or a lvl5 card to get the one time bonus. It's a ridiculous and pointless event. I can't convert my cards to smth diffrent and I can't use balens to buy more infinity wheels to get more cards so this event is really pointless. From what I have heared NO ONE has even gotten a lvl3 card, not to mention a lvl5 one. It just sounds stupid to me.

Also.. I do not understand why an Energine does not count as a red astral that got captured. It's not like we can do the quest by exchanging star points to do the quest but we need to have one drop. An energine in my experience drops with the same chance as any other red astral. If we could complete it by exchanging star points, then i would understand that but by haveing it drop it's again stupid to exclude Energines. Unless ofc I am colorblind and the Energine is not red.
      server: Kabam s30
      IGN: Leighton
      Class: Archer
      Level: 80

Comment

• Originally posted by Leighton87 View Post
        i personally wouldn't care if we get an unlimited or a limited SC event as long as we were to get an SC event. Ever since I played wartune (which was last year in june) there has ALWAYS been an SC event and til december it was limited to 3k soul crystals. I am fine with that, really, but it looks like they will skip it this time.

What bothers me more is that "Card upgrade event" where u need a lvl3 card or a lvl5 card to get the one time bonus. It's a ridiculous and pointless event. I can't convert my cards to smth diffrent and I can't use balens to buy more infinity wheels to get more cards so this event is really pointless. From what I have heared NO ONE has even gotten a lvl3 card, not to mention a lvl5 one. It just sounds stupid to me.

Also.. I do not understand why an Energine does not count as a red astral that got captured. It's not like we can do the quest by exchanging star points to do the quest but we need to have one drop. An energine in my experience drops with the same chance as any other red astral. If we could complete it by exchanging star points, then i would understand that but by haveing it drop it's again stupid to exclude Energines. Unless ofc I am colorblind and the Energine is not red.

Let;s move to d-ivo-saga than...in d-ivo-saga-saga, auction feature is open..we can sell and buy unbound item..n the event great...a lot of feature are off by r2..that coz it can minimize money income to r2
        Last edited by ucreat; 03-18-2014, 01:49 PM. Reason: language is bad

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Charm Box.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1746303
          Charm Box
          Duration: 3/7 - 3/9, 3/14 - 3/16 (Server Time)
          Servers: All Servers.
          Description: Thousands of Charm Boxs have been hidden throught the realm waiting to be discovered. Find them in Multiplayer Dungeons, Solo Campaigns, and the Catacombs! Open one to receive ONE of the following:
          • Golden Box x1
          • 10,000 Gold
          • 10,000 Daru
          • Soul Crystal x2
          • Insignia x3
          • Sylph Sepulcrum x1

Is there another before end of st Patrick or no

Comment

• Upgrading card to lvl 3 is impossible and lvl 5 is just a joke :/ what kind of event is that i have asked server and no one has been able to do it
            CrimsonPeakS364M♥ON
            MAGE230K

Comment

• level 3 is kinda possible but very very hard u have to be very lucky to get same cards over and over

Comment

• I know I have been hating on people bitching but this time these guys are right. You are scr ewing us way more then we should be. You have promised us a Soul Crystal event at the beginning of the month with the first 10 or so days and a Training Whip Event on the last 10 or so days and you Kabam you are lying out your as ses more and more and more. I know I have hated on these idiots for begging and bit ching about it every single day. But this is getting really sicking and tiring. You get your money from lots of people you make tons of it selling mounts and **** for 1000s each and every month you probably get Millions of dollars a month. And do you care no you don't give 2 flying fu cks about anyone or anything except for yourselves. I have only enjoyed and play this game for the people I have met and my friends are very sick of the ** that you throw at us each and every day. If it weren't for them I'd prolly gone back to WoW. Now my advice to you guys is, get your fu cking heads out of your as ses, keep to your promises by giving us a Soul Crystal event when it's suppose to be and a training whip event when it's suppose to be, or the free players are gonna quit making the people who acctually pay to play this game quit as well cause it won' be fun for them anymore. And I know you dumb as ses are reading this so get it threw your ******* skulls or be prepared for the consequences.
                My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

• wont have a sc event till after class wars to force players to spend some cash to get stronger

Comment

• dont be suprised if here won't be a whip event nxt time coz thats thts how far its gonna go sooner or later

Comment

• Originally posted by Leighton87 View Post
                      I dont get that either, i've gotten more normal reds as i got energine's so far, shot 2 energine's both during a search for red astral event.

b

Comment

• Thanks for the Wips event at last... atlast smone came out with a brilliant idea to get out all stored WIPS... the game is getting failed already half of my server quit and more to quit... looking forward for lag free game with less players TY WARTUNE... nice way to reduse lag..
                        Long live gamers

Sad Kabam server 5
                        Char name: Hunt3033
                        Lvl : 66
                        70 k Br and growing

Comment

• Astral event was cool i got my astral from lvl 5 to 6 but no red astral after spending 16 mil... Thanks Again great job..
                          Long live gamers

Sad Kabam server 5
                          Char name: Hunt3033
                          Lvl : 66
                          70 k Br and growing

Comment

• Originally posted by R224869882 View Post
                            I know I have been hating on people bitching but this time these guys are right. You are scr ewing us way more then we should be. You have promised us a Soul Crystal event at the beginning of the month with the first 10 or so days and a Training Whip Event on the last 10 or so days and you Kabam you are lying out your as ses more and more and more. I know I have hated on these idiots for begging and bit ching about it every single day. But this is getting really sicking and tiring. You get your money from lots of people you make tons of it selling mounts and **** for 1000s each and every month you probably get Millions of dollars a month. And do you care no you don't give 2 flying fu cks about anyone or anything except for yourselves. I have only enjoyed and play this game for the people I have met and my friends are very sick of the ** that you throw at us each and every day. If it weren't for them I'd prolly gone back to WoW. Now my advice to you guys is, get your fu cking heads out of your as ses, keep to your promises by giving us a Soul Crystal event when it's suppose to be and a training whip event when it's suppose to be, or the free players are gonna quit making the people who acctually pay to play this game quit as well cause it won' be fun for them anymore. And I know you dumb as ses are reading this so get it threw your ******* skulls or be prepared for the consequences.

i love you man...totally right **** you r2 with you whip events and sc events

Comment

• Guys what happent witk TOk tokens because i have already more than 1500 and no useful...you can make an event with tok tokens.We need to spend that tokens.OR if we can't use them please exchange them in mount whips ore another useful shitt's.

Comment

• Originally posted by R229740498 View Post
                                Thanks for the Wips event at last... atlast smone came out with a brilliant idea to get out all stored WIPS... the game is getting failed already half of my server quit and more to quit... looking forward for lag free game with less players TY WARTUNE... nice way to reduse lag..
                                No whip event in my server (28) and no one of my colleages read/heard any of it, yours has cloves included?
                                The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Working...
                                X