• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

common means blue in hades and apollo terms

Comment

how do you speed up time or get more infinity wheels

Comment

u need to have a soul crystal event half of my guild vault is just soul crystals

Comment

loaded around middle, empty top floors :P

Comment

Originally posted by caesbunt View Post
            u need to have a soul crystal event half of my guild vault is just soul crystals
            Because of people like you they don`t offer good rewards anymore..because you can`t keep your mouth shut..

Comment

that's it you im done with this game io get nothing but rotten luck you programers can bite me

Comment

im hoping they do a semi-limited whips/SC event the major coiners whine that the little guys can get the big stuff and the little guys too dumb to keep quiet about their 20k+ SCs so maybe do 5k or 10k crystals max used and 1500-2500 whips etc so non major cashers can get a good bit and if coin a little on top could get the top reward. Something like a middle ground. I know if was say 50 clovers short towards the end i would gladly spend enough to get the top prize as would most normal cashers

Comment

Originally posted by caesbunt View Post
                  People need to learn the word " brain " before posting/talking.
                  You are one of the hundreds of them, or thousands of them.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

did someone else calculated it ? you can get up to 17 clovers maximum per day from the events and you got 19 days until end 17 * 19 = 323 impossible to get 480 so unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                      People need to learn the word " brain " before posting/talking.
                      You are one of the hundreds of them, or thousands of them.
                      No what they need to do is perma lock these forums in news and events cause I am very sick of seeing the stupid if you don't like how the game is ran then leave it they won't hurt with or without you whiney *** freebies. I'm not a casher and I do just fine when I come and read these forums I want to read the events and whats coming up not stupid.
                      My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                        The way to do 10 in a day is get lucky in getting infinity wheels.
                        Okay, so where do we get the wheels from?

Comment

Originally posted by deadmanxbg View Post
                          did someone else calculated it ? you can get up to 17 clovers maximum per day from the events and you got 19 days until end 17 * 19 = 323 impossible to get 480 so unfair.
                          elaborate please
                          let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

hi .. ok so i heard that there will be a mount whip quest where again we dont get the needed item (in this case) clovers ... what a joke! it is like a kick in the face for those who save them hoping to get this quest also i do not see a soul crystal quest/event for this event either .. i am sure i am not alone when i say i feel robbed here .. we save these up to use them when event comes and all we get is stuff not event related the the event .. sort it out please!! not all of us can afford to buy 200 boxes ..
                            even then we are not guaranteed to get the main item ... so i am asking yous to pls consider putting the clovers as a reward in those 2 quests! ty!

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                              elaborate please
                              thats because they want us to spend! as per usual!

Comment

I swear you people are so damn stupid Free to Play means a game that is free to play, Pay to win means pay to win and this is a F2PP2W game and if you haven't gotten that in the 2 years this game has been out well I don't know what to tell you you free ***** arent going to get expensive **** for free deal with it or ******* leave no one wants you hear this game would be a lot better with less stupid in it. If you want to play a fair game go play World of Warcraft but of course you prolly would be to stupid to play that too. So if you don't mine SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP BITCHING OR QUIT PLAYING!!!
                                My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

Working...
                                X